Arizona Nutritional Supplements Employee Reviews

Pay Okay But Toxic Work Environment
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 20, 2017
Pay and benefits are okay, but bullying and toxic work environment are tolerated at all professional levels. There is also a lack of communication across the company.
OK place to work
Data Entry Operator - Temp/Contract (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 20, 2017
typical day at work was keying in on a laptop all the ingredients that go into a product in the form of capsules, powders, tablets
the room was very cold or very hot. Could not manage the thermostat.
Ans
Production Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 19, 2017
don't have much to say about ANS other than they are a demanding job , and have a good employees working for them and should take better care of them.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
It was fun working there with my team
Fort Lift Operator and item counting (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 23, 2017
I liked working there because everybody was cool and had a lot of fun and working with my team and more because they had a softball team but yeah I liked it so much
Pros
Free food
Cons
The breaks where fair
Good experience
Warehouse Technician 1 (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 24, 2017
Responsible for building orders and assisting manufacturing lines with items to build a product. Assist with malfunctions when problems arise. Train new staff and mentor them. Communicate with all departments within the company
Worst place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 14, 2017
Worst place to work.very bad! Supervisor sucks. And upper management too. Turn there back pn you if you need time off. Pay very little. Never listen to your words.
You work for 10 hours per day so there's no work during Friday.
Assembly Packer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 22, 2017
They will require you to work fast and you'll be standing for long period of hours. Be careful for moving forklifts in the area. The environment and break room is very clean. The only thing is they only pay us $9 per hour.
Pros
Environment and break rooms are very clean.
Cons
They only pay us $9 per hour.
Productive High Growth Environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 29, 2017
Equity owned high growth environment that with good culture. Company has grown quickly over the last 7 years. Management is willing to invest to provide a platform for growth
A place were you can grow or not
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 6, 2016
I have learn a lot at ANS, it was a great experience, but unfortunately in the past year business has been slow, so management start to cut off labor, At first it was not to bad, but again management cut off on labor few months a go which had a big effect on employees working double for same pay.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 1, 2016
The description for this job was that the employee was to work from Monday to Thursday, 10 hours a day. However, since the company was backlogged with never ending orders; a typical week could go from Monday to Saturday to work an average of 60 hours per week.
Pros
two half hour breaks every 4 hours
Cons
no time to be social.
Great workplace with so many nice people around
QA Technician in ANS (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 11, 2016
I really appreciate my former supervisor for referring me the QA tech position in ANS. Everyone here is very nice to me. I keep my attitude and effort since I start working here. I was surprised that I got a reward during last year's Christmas Party since I just passed my 2 months in ANS at that time. Although the reward is just a gift card, I know that ANS has already admired my effort.
Last minute schudule
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2016
The schedule is released at the last minute every week so there is now way to request time off and you are constantly cornered into working extra time on the weekends.
Good Company, Manufactures Quality Supplements
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 10, 2015
Great Company for those starting off in their careers, company recognizes and advances talent. Currently going through a lot of changes and challenges related to growth.
Pros
Company on the move, makes quality product
Cons
Company experiencing a lot of stress due to recent changes
Would not work there again if they gave me a 6 digit salary.
Account Coordinator / Materials Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 4, 2015
In the beginning, this company was great to work for. After being there for 3 1/2 years I began to notice extreme nepotism, favoritism and just flat out bullying.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 2, 2015
Unfortunately I was not able to stay with the company long as they are in the process of re-structuring and going through a lot of change.
Pros
This company is experiencing a lot of change.
Cons
This company is experiencing a lot of change.
Loved working with the people and customers
Production Administrator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 27, 2015
Great place to work, Loved the hours and the flexible schedule. We had most weekends off and the company offered lots of over time.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no health care
great co-workers
Powder Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  chandler AzDecember 7, 2014
productive and fun workplace fast pace work facility and keeping equipment running and helping other operators when need it.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
pay rate is low
moderate work place with heavy reviewing proccess
Weigh up/Mixing Operator (Former Employee) –  chandler,AZNovember 14, 2014
verifying products

making sure all product are exact measurements

weighed and mixed products in mixing order

met customer demands
Manufacture of supplements (Pills, Tablets, Powders)
Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, ArizonaOctober 23, 2014
A little hectic due to change in management. There is a lot going on in this company. If you appreciate a fast paced environment where you can actually make a difference, this is the place for you.
Pros
Shorter hours than other companies in the area I work.
Cons
Seems to be a pretty wide gap between executives and general population of employees, Not enough parking, Cramped working environment.
fast pace work environment and productive demand.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 21, 2014
To start the day the the work floor was walked to view the status of work needing to be done. The employees were then instructed or guided to do there job duties depending if there was issues needing fixing or if the work was in standers to perform the normal job functions. I have learned the importance of time management, organization, quality, problem solving, and good leadership to keep a healthy work environment. The hardest part about the job was the demand for sale orders. The production request was high and the capacity or machinery to achieve the goals for completion was directed to certain machinery. It was overwhelming having to work excessive hours to complete work demand both for supervisor and operator employees. The most enjoyable part about the work was the employees good personality and work ethic.
Pros
great employees and overtime
Cons
demanding excessive work hours, and forceful work environment