ARIZONA OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great balance of work focus and fun, cares about employees
Administrative Assistant - Sales (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2013
My favorite part about Arizona Office Technologies is the people. The executive team cares about and invests in its employees.

As an administrative assistant I've worked on projects for the upper management team, and so far it's very enjoyable and I'm gaining valuable experience. The management team is very relatable, rational and flexible. I've seen and experienced that they will invest in and mentor individuals to help them grow and utilize their skills within the company.

In addition, the culture is light-hearted yet very driven; we have frequent company family-friendly events. There is a positive atmosphere at work, everyone is friendly/ respectful towards eachother and generally works well together. I've also noticed that AOT is very good at adapting to changes/ trying out new ideas. It's a creative and open environment.

Hard work is noticed and rewarded, especially for sales reps. Sales can be a tough job, but the Sales managers and executive team invest a lot of time and effort into mentoring and supporting the Sales team. I'm still relatively new, but I'm happy I started my career here and am looking forward to what's to come.
a good place to work at
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2013
Good service minded company, a team player feeling overall. Management, it felt like they worked along side an employee not above an employee. What I liked about co-workers we worked together.
Pros
did a lot of volunteer work as a team
Cons
short breaks
used to be a great place to work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 29, 2013
loved this company when i started, new management has made this place a horrible place to work.