Job Title: Field Marketer
This sales person will spend all of their time in the field making sales calls on potential referring physician offices. They will manage their territory, grow a pipeline of business and cultivate accounts from cold calls through to highly referring accounts. They must be a self-starter with two+ years of sales experience who is self motivated while being an enthusiastic team player with an understanding of managing and growing a sales territory. Excellence in trouble-shooting and problem solving are a must.
- Makes field sales visits
- Manages territory using best practices to route effectively for best time management
- Comfortable with presenting to medical staff and physicians
- Understands how to manage accounts from cold call through active, consistent referring status.
- Comfortable with trouble shooting and resolving client issues/concerns
- Outgoing and able to handle sales rejection gracefully
- Able to learn medical terminology, diagnoses and treatments
- A detailed understanding of the importance of customer service in managing internal and external customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and technical skills
- Strategic thinker that executes tactically
- A team player, yet self starter with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision while in the field.
- New Business Development; prospecting and retention.
- An individual with 2+ years of sales experience (medical preferred, but not necessary)
- Bachelor Degree in business or marketing
- 2 + years of sales experience
- Compile and analyze sales data.
- Possess the ability to interact with referring offices in professional manner.