Arizona Priority Care Plus is looking for only the best Nurse Manager to join our team!
Join a new and upcoming medical group that will provide:
- Clearly defined work, responsibilities, and reporting relationships
- Ongoing and thorough training opportunities
- Appreciation of your competence, conscientiousness, and loyalty
- Security in a stable work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
Arizona Priority Care Plus is a physician owned accountable care medical group that contracts with physicians, hospitals and other health care providers in the community to deliver affordable, quality health care on behalf of various health insurance companies. We are NOT a staffing company.
The Nurse Manager of Concurrent Review & UM supervises the daily processes of the discharge planning and concurrent review teams. They provide oversight and direction to staff members including staff training, monitoring and evaluation. This Nurse Manager position assures that staffing levels and competencies are appropriate to accomplish departmental duties and responsibilities and a productive and efficient manners. They are responsible for the development, implementation, and application of policies and procedures to meet all timeliness and regulatory standards.
The essential talent require
- A minimum 2 years experience in Discharge Planning, Utilization Management and/or Case Management
- A minimum of 3 years acute hospital experience in Med Surg, Telemetry, ICU or ER with a broad knowledge of the various nursing disciplines is required.
- Two years of supervisory experience in leading and directing teams is desired.
- Must be able to travel to local hospitals and other healthcare facilities and possess a valid Arizona driver's license
- An awareness of level of care, intensity of service, skilled nursing and home health criteria is desired.
- Must be detail oriented, able to function under pressure and able to re-prioritize tasks as needed.
- Excellent Customer service skills and comfort using the computer will contribute to the applicant’s success at performing the job requirements of this position.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint)
If you care about your patients, have experience in Discharge Planning, Concurrent Review &/or UM, and can think outside the box, we want to speak to you. At this time, we are only considering local candidates for this position.
To learn more about AzPCP, please visit us at www.az-pcp.com