Arizona State University Employee Review

View all Arizona State University reviews

Wonderful job experience that will likely help me to further my career
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 10, 2014
Wonderful management team, easy communication and very helpful. Work is difficult, and sometimes hectic, but it shows me what my career may be like in the future and I enjoy it.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Long hours standing in one spot

Other Arizona State University Employee Reviews

Welcoming and structured
Housing Desk Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 22, 2018
Every interaction I've had on the job at Arizona State University Housing has been fantastic. The other student employees were like family, and the management was as friendly and supportive as could be. I highly recommend working at Arizona State University Housing. The job can be slow, so they push education before leisure, they allow you to do homework as long as no one is coming up to, or calling the desk, and suggest the workers to finish that first, before doing anything else. It is a very professional workplace when it comes to meetings and approaching an even more professional way to interact with residents and visitors. I will always cherish the opportunity I had to work for Arizona State University Housing.
Good school
Student (Current Employee) –  Maricopa County, AZJanuary 22, 2018
It's one of the best school I have ever seen all the people are so welcoming and the ambiance of work is one of the most efficient I have seen. All the city around is beautiful