ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as:
- Patient Lifting & Transfers
- Therapeutic Surfaces
- Medical Beds
- Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems
- Wound Healing & Prophylaxis
- Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent)
- DVT Prevention
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
The Account Executive – PHD (AEPHD) is an individual contributor with responsibility for sales of the Patient Handling, Hygiene, and Disinfection product lines. The responsibility will cover an assigned territory within the West Coast Regional Sales Team which specializes in device sales, rental, service and disposable accessory device business that constitutes approximately $150m of revenue per year. ARJOHUNTLEIGH, INC. (AHI) division is the largest group and, strategically the most important branch of The Extended Care Division, a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $2.5b global medical device company.
The AEPHD will be actively engaged in developing clinical consulting and capital sales strategies, working closely with the Sales Management & Marketing teams, and managing the entire sales life cycle of Patient Handling, Hygiene, and Disinfection product lines, including Clinical Consulting services, within the sales territory. This person will have the leadership skills and experience that will help AHI continue to advance its market position in the region. The incumbent will be a member of the ARJOHUNTLEIGH North America [AHNA] Field Sales Team and report directly to the Regional Sales Director.
The individual will have a history of successful clinical and capital sales experience in the medical device industry and should not be deterred by a fast-paced, demanding environment. Experience in change management as well as a strong knowledge of disposable medical device sales is required. The position is customer facing and requires a high level of multi-functional expertise, excellent time management skills, and the ability to influence all levels in the organization that would include Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- Calls on and qualifies hospital administrators, nursing directors, nursing home owners, contractors, architects, equipment planners, project managers, etc. Arranges appointments, equipment demonstrations and eventual sales for ArjoHuntleigh products.
- Responsible for achieving assigned territory budget in line with company goals.
- Transports equipment to potential customer facilities and conducts thorough demonstrations of ArjoHuntleigh design-integrated systems and products in accordance with established techniques and user needs.
- Following sale and delivery of product, conducts a complete in-service education of equipment operation to customer personnel, demonstrating safe and proper operating procedures.
- Initiates and maintains orderly customer and potential customer account files using ACT data base. Keeps a timely and accurate record of all contracts, developments, transactions, pertinent information and provides same information to the RSD on a regular basis.
- Plans and coordinates customer calls, products demonstrations and in-service presentations to insure the most effective and efficient use of time.
- Develops and maintains current information regarding market conditions, sales potentials, and competition activity within assigned territory. Keeps Regional Sales Director informed of all related details.
- Develops potential sales leads by conducting research, maintaining key industry contacts and attending trade shows and meetings.
- Prepares and submits to the Regional Sales Director complete, accurate and timely reports including Customer
Forecast Reports, Monthly Activity Review, Weekly Schedule Itinerary, Diligent and Regional Chain account activity lists and Expense Reports.
- Promotes the Company and its image by displaying the highest personal, ethical and professional standards of conduct and performance.
- Acquires and continually upgrades knowledge regarding the features, benefits and application of ArjoHuntleigh competitor equipment, selling techniques, healthcare industry trends, developments and legislative issues.
- Maintains company-provided vehicle, trailer and all equipment in first-rate condition.
- Periodic follow-ups with existing customers to ensure ArjoHuntleigh products are performing to their satisfaction.
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent and successful capital sales experience within medical device industry to include:
- a specific focus in patient handling, hygiene, and disinfection calling on multiple acute and long term care call points and departments. Established contacts within assigned geographic territory is required.
- advanced training and/or work experience in healthcare operations, organization, budgeting, and purchasing.
- Negotiating and monitoring compliance to customer contracts.
- Practical business understanding to help identify customer needs to deliver results, having demonstrated strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Set of diverse experiences affording the individual a broad business perspective as well as the ability to anticipate critical issues.
- Experience in working in other organizations that can deal with change, lack of clear communication and the ability to identify the steps that need to be taken in order to execute.
- Must be able to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical manuals, blueprints, and written correspondence.
- Leadership abilities, personality, and style that will enable this charismatic leader to influence business colleagues
- Natural collaborator, someone who is collegial and comfortable in working in partnership with his team members as well as strategic business partners and customers
- Superior intellect with a combination of mental acuity, creativity, analytic ability, and sound judgment to allow him/her to effectively manage sales both large and small
- Intense and dedicated work habits – someone who takes initiative and consistently sets/meets the highest standards for himself/herself as well as the team
- Ability to communicate with management, peer groups, and customers in a collaborative style
- Entrepreneurial and used to working in high growth environments – the individual should be energized by growth and change rather than by the size or complexity of a task
- Sense of humor and good communicator who can listen and communicate complex ideas in a simple/executable form
- High moral and ethical standards who can leverage his/her reputation to successfully navigate complex business issues
Ideal Educational Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
Indeed - 19 months ago
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...