The Contracts Administrator is responsible for managing contracts, negotiating contract terms and conditions, maintain sales contracts in liaison with company personnel and customers, including all government, national and distribution accounts, and work with Business Unit Managers, the sales team and other departments to ensure that there is continuous improvement in the company’s contract process. This position is responsible for managing the contract database and all associated files. Duties include assisting with contract development, administration, tracking, and analysis, as well as communication, maintenance and monitoring of customer contract compliance. This position is responsible for contracts for tangible goods, professional services and construction projects, reviewing modifications, extensions and contract closeout documents, and preparing and distributing reports and statistical data to facilitate planning and maintenance of accurate contract records and files.
- Establish and maintain a business process for the control of all sales contracts and agreements, including the tracking of all contract proposals, coordination of contract expirations/renewals, and relevant maintenance of GPO membership lists within the company CRM.
- Liaise with the business units to establish contract pricing and profitability.
- Liaise with Sales Management to monitor asset distribution as well as ensure customer needs are effectively met through contract process.
- Liaise with Senior Management to ensure compliance to company policies and business legal requirements.
- Establish effective communication with appropriate personnel at GPO’s and distributors.
- Create and control all quotes, contract and agreement proposals.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain tracking process for all proposals and contract renewals.
- Maintain/monitor pricing, run reports, and process corrections in company CRM.
- Prepare and distribute reports for contract promotions, incentives and compliance.
- Establish and maintain communication of contract status, pricing, product and incentives with appropriate company departments and personnel.
- Notify distributors of all contracts pricing at both facility and GPO level.
- Maintain and administer physical and electronic filing of all contracts.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Team pertaining to quotes and contracts.
- Monitor various bidding websites; send bid info to appropriate Sales Personnel.
- Enforce policies and procedures regarding contracts.
- Participate in special projects or assignments as required by management.
- Other duties as required or assigned
Must have prior experience in:
- Contract Administration with Government Contracts preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Indeed - 21 months ago
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...