Assists patients with product deliveries, pickups, and service calls. Assists with
other service center activities such as minor repairs, quality control, inventory, and document control.
Conducts activities to include deliveries, pickups and service calls for patients
in homes, hospitals, and long-term care facilities. Accepts and/or assigns service priorities in general service, delivery and pickup.
- Tracks product status in service center to ensure sufficient product supply and variety to efficiently meet service center and customer needs.
- May assist with troubleshooting, repairs, cleaning, and disinfecting product according to ArjoHuntleigh policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate and assigned by
- Conforms to, supports, and enforces all ArjoHuntleigh policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years full time work experience with two of the years within a service, operations, or related field required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to perform essential functions of the Service Consultant position and pass physical
functional testing as required.
: Good communication skills and proper business etiquette required.
- Basic level computer skills knowledge required.
- Mechanical or technically inclined.
- Customer service aptitude.
- *Must have willingness and ability to work extended work week, including some evenings and
weekends. Some on call responsibilities required.*
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business dealings.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound business judgment, and elicit support and cooperation of coworkers.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a
positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Must present a positive image of ArjoHuntleigh through adherence to account protocol and
presentation of professional behavior at all times when interfacing and interacting with customers
- Must be willing to travel by commercial air to attend scheduled business and corporate functions
- Must meet all Department of Transportation physical requirements and pass ArjoHuntleigh
Established in early 2007 through the merger of ARJO and Huntleigh Technology, ArjoHuntleigh brings together two leading groups in healthcare to create a broad product and solutions portfolio and an extensive sales and service network around the world.
The ArjoHuntleigh product portfolio encompasses medical equipment and integrated solutions for patient handling and hygiene, medical beds and therapeutic surfaces, wound healing, DVT prevention, disinfection and diagnostics.
ArjoHuntleigh is dedicated to increasing the quality and efficiency of care. Our vision is that we want to be the World Leader in integrated solutions for the care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions.
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.