Act as a consultant working with sales and clinical representatives to manage an ongoing training and development program for healthcare facilities. Significant traveling within Texas and the surrounding states.
- Bachelor's degree minimum required
- RN, PT, or OT designation with current licensure
- Minimum 3 years of clinical practice/direct patient care within acute care and/or long term care environment.
Diligent clinical programs and initiatives to clients as assigned by the Regional Clinical Manager. Also, this individual is responsible for assisting ARJO Sales representatives and Corporate Account Directors in driving customer utilization and providing clinical solutions which promote program success while ensuring quality of patient care and staff safety.
SUPERVISION: Autonomous with general supervision by Regional Clinical Manager
- Analyze, monitor, and document customer performance metrics such as patient handling, repositioning and transfer incidents, patient falls, skin tears, employee satisfaction, and/or staff turnover.
- Direct, schedule, coordinate and implement Diligent program implementations and/or ARJO equipment in-service training and education programs within assigned territory
- Provide clearly written reports at the conclusion of each onsite clinical consultative visit focusing on the client’s areas of strength, and recommendations for program improvement
- Collaborate with customer and internal Diligent/ARJO colleagues to provide strategic solutions in solving patient handling staff injuries, unique patient/resident transfer/mobility problems, and organizational process/system issues
- Mentor and/or coach internal program champions to overcome ingrained nursing and/or rehabilitative attitudes that are counter productive towards achieving a minimal lift environment and culture change.
- Communicate regularly with Diligent management, sales representatives, and customer management to ensure that Diligent service offerings are being maintained in accordance with client contract.
- Maintains current knowledge about ARJO products as well as Diligent service offerings.
- Assist with field training/education of new staff (Clinical Consultant, Clinical Trainer, ARJO Sales staff, Corporate Account Director)
- Attend national and/or regional trade shows to promote AJRO/Diligent product recognition in the marketplace and assist in identifying potential leads
- Disseminate marketing materials to ARJO and/or Diligent clients as necessary
- Accompany Sales representatives during field visits for the purpose of providing clinical expertise on ARJO lifting systems
- Maintain knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations governing Safe Patient Handling programs
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience training/educating healthcare personnel on product use
- Experience with a medical device company or pharmaceutical company, and/or clinical experience in a specialty area: medical-surgical, orthopedics, urgent care, operating room, intensive care, rehabilitation (highly desired)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to work effectively with all levels of individuals, both within and outside of the organization
- Group processing and facilitation
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational and Change Management
- Consultative skills
- Understands principles of ergonomics and/or risk management
- Familiar with principles of adult education
- Computer literate: Windows; MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook (or other email address)
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...