This Field Service Technician covers a wide territory that includes Oklahoma and most of Arkansas. The selected candidate will drive to client healthcare facilities to provide preventative maintenance and repair services on ArjoHuntleigh medical devices in accordance with ArjoHuntleigh’s procedures and techniques, using proper tools, test equipment, and replacement parts. Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Educate customers on proper use of ArjoHuntleigh equipment and devices.
- Promote and sell company products and services – in particular, preventative maintenance contracts.
- Assist Sales team in marketing company equipment and devices – including joint calls, in-service events, sales leads, etc.
- Supervise installation and performance of ArjoHuntleigh equipment and devices at customer locations.
- Maintain expenses and required inventory within guidelines established by Service management.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a technical repair or maintenance related field; experience repairing and maintaining medical equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in selling or sales techniques (i.e. selling contracts or services).
- Associates degree (in electrical or mechanical field or related discipline) or equivalent work experience.
- MUST have working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MUST reside within assigned territory (Oklahoma and Arkansas)
- Drive daily to customer sites within the assigned territory (overnight travel based on business need).
- MUST be able to lift 100 lbs.
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer