ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment, bariatric care and critical care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size. The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: Patient Lifting & Transfers, Therapeutic Surfaces, Medical Beds, Mattress Replacement Systems, Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems, Wound Healing & Prophylaxis, Disinfection, Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent), and DVT Prevention.
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with annual sales of approximately $1 billion, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair services at customer establishments in accordance with established procedures and techniques, using proper tools, test equipment and replacement parts.
- Supervise equipment installation/performance checkout at customer locations. Instruct customer’s personnel in the operation and proper use of the equipment.
- Comply with all health and safety codes and procedures as mandated by ArjoHuntleigh policies, customer requirements and regulatory agencies.
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and all ArjoHuntleigh personnel. Assist sales personnel in marketing all ArjoHuntleigh equipment (joint calls, in-services, sales leads).
- Meet agreed upon revenue goals for the sale of all products and services marketed by ArjoHuntleigh, Inc.
- Provide services to customers in accordance with the terms, conditions and responsibilities stated in
ArjoHuntleigh’s published warranty and maintenance contract policies.
- Maintain personal competence for meeting job responsibilities through effective use of product information and technical data provided by ArjoHuntleigh. and others. Participate in training seminars, meetings and on-the-job training programs. Demonstrate an understanding and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources.
- Accurately prepare and submit on schedule all required reports.
- Maintain expenses and required inventory within guidelines and limits established by the Service Branch Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years hands-on related technical experience including exposure to selling or sales techniques.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to recommend/sell products and services based on observed client needs.
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows
operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must travel as required to customer sites (overnight travel amount will vary depending on the territories to be covered); must reside within the assigned territory; must be able to operate an automobile (valid driver’s licensed required).
- Must be able to decipher data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical manuals and written correspondence.
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (including biological/chemical protection) when potential hazards exist on customer sites.
- Must be able to complete series of inoculations when required.
- May be required to own and maintain a vehicle that is suitable for the performance of his/her job. Vehicles used for this purpose must be approved by the employee’s Manager and shall not be more than six (6) model years old and generally shall not have more than 150,000 odometer miles.
- The job requires driving an automobile and possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Major tasks require the use of hands, legs, and feet.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day.
- Environmental exposure precautions as designated by client (isolation precautions, vaccinations, etc).
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to effectively use a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse.
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance.
- Must occasionally utilize hand tools to connect and operate test instrumentation to monitor equipment function.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others in writing and via telephone.
- The employee must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- It is not possible to routinely offer the employee assistance in doing the job through use of technology or personal assistance.
Indeed - 17 months ago
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...