ArjoHuntleigh – Addison, IL
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as:
- Patient Lifting & Transfers
- Therapeutic Surfaces
- Medical Beds
- Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems
- Wound Healing & Prophylaxis
- Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent)
- DVT Prevention
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
The position is based in ArjoHuntleigh’s North American headquarters office and clinical learning center in Addison, IL, approximately 30 minutes outside of Chicago.
Location: Addison, IL
Incumbent prepares financial and/or business related analyses for the TSS organization; collects and interprets data from various internal and external sources; prepares and compiles data; develops forecasts and analyzes trends regarding financial matters and/or general business conditions as needed by department/division. Incumbent may analyze operational needs and costs.
- Develops appropriate service analyses, projections, reports, and presentations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Identifies trends and developments on current business performance and provides appropriate analysis to decision makers.
- Participates in special projects/studies of moderate to complex nature as directed by management.
- Assists in the further development and/or enhancement of reports and presentations that more effectively communicate the existing financial performance of various groups and business segments.
- Ensures that financial information has been recorded and collected accurately.
- Accesses and manipulates data from multiple business computer applications.
- Contributes in tandem with other team analysts on a variety of projects and presentations on an as needed basis.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in a finance/sales analytical environment including financial analysis, budget development and analysis, accounting and project management.
- Recent experience is a deadline driven, rapidly changing environment highly useful.
- Strong applied mathematical skills
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize; superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to develop executive summaries
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.