MUST HAVE billing and/or credit experience to apply!
MUST have experience with government accounts!
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment, bariatric care and critical care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size. The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: Patient Lifting & Transfers, Therapeutic Surfaces, Medical Beds, Mattress Replacement Systems, Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems, Wound Healing & Prophylaxis, Disinfection, Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent), and DVT Prevention.
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with annual sales of approximately $1 billion, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
- Print and process EDP forms and invoices from Rental Depots.
- Monitor daily emails from warehouse.
- Manage electronic invoicing process for suppliers.
- Process price adjustments and item setup.
- Generate reports using the database to obtain information about and direct activities for uninstalled items,
uncollected items, and open rental orders.
- Follow up with Rental Technicians to obtain missing paperwork.
- Enter rental contract pricing and credit customer accounts when over-billing occurs.
- Process the transfer of rental assets between depots and add new assets to the rental database system.
- Add/remove products to/from Bed Stores and Loaner Registry.
- Generate, sort, and distribute customer invoices.
- Compare each depot’s Customer Activity Logs to the data in the database to ensure accuracy of invoices.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- 2-4 years experience in a mid-level administrative role within a finance department (emphasis on billing preferred).
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business administration, or another relevant subject area is preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to work effectively with all levels of individuals, both within
and outside of the organization.
- Computer literacy: Windows O.S.; MS Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to effectively use a phone, PC, keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others in writing and via telephone.
- Must be able to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical
manuals and written correspondence.
- The employee must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; speak and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.