MUST have experience working for a large company in an HR Generalist or HR Manager role.
This is a Junior HR Manager level role.
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
The HR Manager is responsible for working with management and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment. The HR Manager, working closely with the VP of Service and North American HR team will administer HR programs and processes to insure the organization is aligned with company policy. The HR Manager ensures solid execution of the relevant programs consistent with the overall company values. The position reports to the VP Human Resources, North America.
The individual has a solid understand of HR and can support the strategic and operational objectives of the business. They should not be deterred by a fast-paced, demanding environment. The position requires a high level of multi-functional expertise. The individual must demonstrate excellent leadership skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities. This individual will have strong employee relations skills. This individual will have the ability to work in collaboration with other functional leaders and demonstrate a capacity to influence all levels in the organization.
LOCATION: Addison, IL
- Partner with management to provide overall support and counsel on business and employee issues
- Significant Employee Relations: Conduct objective and thorough internal investigations in response to manager and/or employee concerns
- Implement company’s talent management and performance management processes within assigned client group
- Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment to ensure employee engagement to help drive various corporate and division business initiatives
- Conducts exit meetings, performs analysis on feedback and reports findings and recommendations.
- Implements training materials and provides training to assigned client groups including the roll-out of Getinge/ArjoHuntleigh HR processes.
- Partner with business units on hiring needs, determine salary offers, review background checks and participate in new employee orientation.
- Insure the compensation structure is updated and coach managers on pay decisions
- Other duties and projects that may arise within client group and/or HR department
- MUST have 5+ years in a Senior Generalist or Junior HR Manager level role
- MUST have experience working for a large company.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED