Drivers License and willingness to undertake significant international travel are essential.
A minimum of 10 years of relevant medical device industry marketing experience is REQUIRED.
A minimum of 5 years of comprehensive product marketing experience is REQUIRED
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as:
- Patient Lifting & Transfers
- Therapeutic Surfaces
- Medical Beds
- Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems
- Wound Healing & Prophylaxis
- Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent)
- DVT Prevention
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
The Senior Global Product Manager leads all go to market activities from new product concept, strategy/development to the creation/implementation of launch materials for new product commercialization. The Senior Global Product Manager will also be responsible for managing portfolio of legacy products and new products through their entire lifecycle. This will require working closely with the innovation leaders, regional marketing and cross functional teams to ensure successful global product launches.
Strategy & New Product Commercialization
- Developing and aligning global strategy & positioning
- Defining portfolio and developing Go to Market strategy for new products
- Developing regional pricing guidelines, roll-out plans and launch packs and (where relevant) assist in launch activities nationally and internationally
- Developing & supporting new product concepts and branding
- Conducting financial analysis to support investment strategy
- Capturing and analyzing Voice of customer, competitive activity, and market trends
- Developing Product Development and Product maintenance roadmaps
Lifecycle Management of Legacy Portfolio
- Identifying and recommending strategic markets, channels, & niche opportunities to expand/protect core business
- Conducting financial analysis of business and recommending & executing strategies to achieve key goals
- Managing recalls, product failures & complaints
- Supporting tender activity
- Transfer pricing management
- Supporting sustaining engineering projects and cost reduction projects
- Supporting supply chain solutions
- Develop clinical expertise– manage the clinical pipeline in liaison with the Clinical Department
- Develop key KOL relationships
- Identify/ attend key conferences
- Monitor and share key externally published clinical study developments worldwide
- To develop relevant promotional strategies; marketing collateral and e presence in liaison with the Global Marcoms Department
- To develop and participate in relevant global product training
- To manage the product post market surveillance where applicable
- International travel and interacting with other business cultures is an inherent part of the role – developing relationships in key markets is critical
- To adopt key additional areas of responsibility consistent with Senior Product Management Role
o Product management representation on Training Academy
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant medical device industry experience; ideally product marketing for at least 5 years
- The jobholder will require a Product, Commercial, Business or Marketing Management background with good numeracy
- A degree in Business, Marketing, or Science / Engineering is preferred, together with high computer literacy ( MS Outlook, web searching, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Experience of market analysis and customer research is required.
- Good analytical & communication skills, self-motivation, a pro-active and resilient attitude and a good negotiating ability are required.
- Competent at leading projects involving cross functional teams and global markets
- Possess ability to develop excellent working relationships with key personnel, especially with the leadership and Sales & Marketing teams in markets and within the Supply Chain / Engineering Support functions.
- Capable of developing, presenting and gaining approval for key product strategies at Senior Management level within the central team and Product Manager/Marketing Manager/Director level in direct and indirect markets.
- Driving License and willingness to undertake significant international travel are essential.