Sr. HR Generalist
ArjoHuntleigh – Addison, IL
The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for working with management and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment. The Senior HR Generalist, working closely with the VP of Service and North American HR team will administer HR programs and processes to insure the organization is aligned with company policy. The Senior HR Generalist ensures solid execution of the relevant programs consistent with the overall company values. The position reports to the VP Human Resources, North America.
The individual has a solid understand of HR and can support the strategic and operational objectives of the business. They should not be deterred by a fast-paced, demanding environment. The position requires a high level of multi-functional expertise. The individual must demonstrate excellent leadership skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities. This individual will have the ability to work in collaboration with other functional leaders and demonstrate a capacity to influence all levels in the organization.
LOCATION: Addison, IL
- Partner with management to provide overall support and counsel on business and employee issues
- Conduct objective and thorough internal investigations in response to manager and/or employee concerns
- Implement company’s talent management and performance management processes within assigned client group
- Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment to ensure employee engagement to help drive various corporate and division business initiatives
- Conducts exit meetings, performs analysis on feedback and reports findings and recommendations.
- Implements training materials and provides training to assigned client groups including the roll-out of Getinge/ArjoHuntleigh HR processes.
- Partner with business units on hiring needs, determine salary offers, review background checks and participate in new employee orientation.
- Insure the compensation structure is updated and coach managers on pay decisions
- Other duties and projects that may arise within client group and/or HR department
- 5+ years experience in a HR Generalist or similar role
- Experience managing HR matters for multiple sites, preferably multi-state experience preferred and enxperience with a large organization preferred
- Proven success managing employee relations issues – mitigating and resolving situations
- Experience in working in other organizations that can deal with change, and has the ability to identify the steps that need to be taken to help the organization execute.
- Must be able to effectively develop oral and written communications
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
- SPHR or PHR preferred