To be considered, please apply online at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MAQUET&cws=9&rid=1285
Established in early 2007 through the merger of ARJO and Huntleigh Technology, ArjoHuntleigh brings together two leading groups in healthcare to create a broad product and solutions portfolio and an extensive sales and service network around the world.
The ArjoHuntleigh product portfolio encompasses medical equipment and integrated solutions for patient handling and hygiene, medical beds and therapeutic surfaces, wound healing, DVT prevention, disinfection and diagnostics.
ArjoHuntleigh is dedicated to increasing the quality and efficiency of care. Our vision is that we want to be the World Leader in integrated solutions for the care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions.
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
The Service Consultant is responsible for delivery, pick up, maintenance, and cleaning of all ArjoHuntleigh therapeutic support systems for acute care, extended care and home patients.
- Prepares medical equipment and documentation for delivery
- Loads and unloads medical equipment
- Drives 24 foot cargo van to make deliveries and pick-ups
- Processes deliveries and picks up documentation as required
- Searches for equipment that has been misplaced or lost
- Maintains vehicle appearance by ensuring all routine vehicle maintenance is completed and records maintained
- Cleans, disinfects, processes and performs quality control on beds and other medical equipment using cleaners and solvents
- Presents the highest level of customer etiquette in all patient/customer interactions in support of the sales and service teams
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management
- Minimum two years of experience within a service or operations field
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience preparing medical equipment and documentation for delivery
- Experience loading and unloading medical equipment
- Experience driving a 24 foot cargo van
- Experience placing overlays on products
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated customer service skill
- Ability to work extended work week, including some evening, weekends and participation in on-call duties after the close of business day and/or weekend
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend scheduled business and corporate functions when required
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- High School diploma or equivalent
This position exists for transport, delivery, pick up and service of company medical equipment, including loading and unloading medical beds from company vehicles, lifting up to 75 pounds pushing and pulling objects up to 135 pounds to move, deliver and service products. While performing the duties of this job, the Service Consultant will be frequently standing, walking and sitting. The Service Consultant must have the ability to use fine motor skills to operate equipment, machinery and/or company vehicles. In addition, the position requires the ability to comprehend work instructions and safety requirements to enter information into work logs and existing computer systems. Finally, the position requires the ability to work with solvents and cleaners to disinfect products in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.