ArjoHuntleigh Employee Reviews

Helping people
Clinical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILSeptember 28, 2017
I loved being able to help the hospital personnel that were on the front lines of patient care. The company unfortunately does not see the value in health and wellness.
Pros
Competitive pat
Cons
No personal development, bad management, HEAVY travel with no regard to family life balance
Stressfull
Senior Specialist Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILSeptember 26, 2017
It was very stressful during the last 6 months. Just completed a system conversion, lack of training. Received limited assistance in my last position. Lots of order entry and phone calls.
Great company and benfits with PHD
Account Executive, Southeast (Former Employee) –  Alabama, Georgia, South CarolinaJuly 27, 2017
It was a great position for TSS in beginning but integration failed when incorporated into Arjo patient handling division and company closed all service centers in south
Staff our very dedicated
Coordinator Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gloucester,-ukMay 10, 2017
Allowed to organise your own work load
You can learn ..ever day
Talk the talk ..sometime make changes ..without understanding the results ...vintage ideas
No flexibility in working hours
The people ..love being part of a team
Pros
Free coffee ..parking
Cons
Social life ...organised by staff
Great work environment
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2017
Work load is light. Very friendly and good training environment. Good compensation and opportunities for advancement. Friendly managers. Lots of open communication.
Decent company to work for
Design & Installation Project Manager - US/Canada (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILFebruary 8, 2017
OK Company to work for. To many uncertainties among management which is a shame because the company's concept is wonderful. Environment is good however when management is uncertain is creates an uneasy, uncertain vibe among the culture of the company.
Pros
Environment, concept
Cons
Mismanaged
Exciting networking with customers
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 13, 2016
enjoy the day with many challenges.
I learned to provide better customer service
team building is important to have a successful organization
I enjoy dealing with different customers every time
the hardest part of my job was making sure all employees work together
Work Environment was Great!
Electrical Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 31, 2016
As electrical engineering intern, I felt as if I was apart of team. We had weekly meetings of the tasks and responsibilities given to each member of the team to complete for the week. Management was great in guiding and cooperating with my experience at the job. Coworkers were very approachable and friendly.
Pros
Whole company was fun to work with.
Cons
Did not get to participate on the design. My internship started on testing.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 2, 2016
cool place to work the co-workers were cool to get along with a the traveling was a great experience. The company was well ran.
Pros
traveling
Lots of work
Credit Analyst Lead (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILApril 18, 2016
Direct line management was inexperienced. The teams were less than cohesive. A lot of the people hold information and are not willing to assist one another to accomplish the task at hand.

Want to know more about ArjoHuntleigh?

Ask a question
Company has good benifets.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILMarch 7, 2016
My Regional Service Director is the Best. The guys in my region are great to work with. The company has great medical benefits and vacation days. My job offers me flexibility.
Pros
Flexiablity.
Cons
No insentive program.
good place to work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 25, 2016
I mostly worked for KCI the company was purchased by Arjohuntleigh in 2013 and my division was sold and closed down in 2014.

Management and directors were a great group p of people to work for .

Co workers were dedicated and enthusiastic about their work .

Most enjoyable part of the job was helping people --we were a medical company and our products saved lives .
Pros
great benefits
Cons
when division closed
Closed...
Managing Supervisor/Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Clive, IANovember 11, 2015
The principle of the business is fantastic and would let us feel that we had made a difference in a patients comfort and provided a service to them that was helping their healing process. However, their was an enormous communication gap between each job and how everyone was going to work together to achieve a goal. Internally the company was a mess. My direct management was fantastic, but as you went up the ladder there was little to no communication as far as where the company was going, what kind of financial goals each depot had, trouble shooting products, initiating a new computer system, customer service after hours was based in London and any customer that needed to talk to someone within our company had to talk to them, they were then transferred to Texas, then to us, I could go on and on and on. The information that we were told as employee's was that there was a three plan that was being implemented to make us a world leader in the medical equipment market, however we were not told that part of that plan was shutting down 28 depots throughout the US and laying off many many people. Not only did we lose our jobs but more importantly patients were denied our products that were better than any others because the bottom line was not where they wanted it to be.
High stress. Mistrust and fear based management style.
Warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Roselle, ILAugust 4, 2015
Stressful.

No advancement opportunities.

Managers do not trust employees.

No cooperation between co-workers.

Never know how many times in a day management will reassign you to a different job and what the expectations will be.

Hard to find any enjoyable part of the job.
ArjoHuntleigh
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 23, 2015
I have recently worked for ArjoHuntleigh where, I loved working within the Organization and enjoyed working as Territory Manager. I covered the territories from Long Beach, Orange County, and Inland Empire to San Diego, CA. During this position, I worked with Clinical Nurse Specialist, Nursing Educators and WOCN’s within the assigned accounts. I also have provided product in-services, product support and training to the nursing staff. I also have participated in Prevalence & Incidence rounds within the assigned account
Pros
Great Company to work for
Great learning environment
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VirginiaMay 26, 2015
My day was spent delivering and servicing therapeutic beds and equipment at local hospitals and nursing homes. I learned how to work in the fast-paced medical industry and how to ensure strict quality control.
Company in transition
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILMay 3, 2015
Good work environment, nice perks, many employees can work from home. Flexible work schedule. Company downsizing by going to a shared service model. Management focuses on short term savings and not long term results.
Pros
Free coffee, excellent lunchroom area, able to work from home. Clean positive environment.
Cons
Poor internal communications.
Disorganized and disjointed between groups
Sr. Manager / Technical Lead for Citadel (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 25, 2015
No common internal systems. No clarity on leadership. No discernable coordinated management for overall company. No job descriptions, no organizational charts.
Sales failed us
Service Consultant, Lead (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIMarch 12, 2015
The company bit off more than they could chew when they bought out the TSS division. Either that or they intentionally let it die.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Failure of sales to keep business.
great benefits & compensation, very dedicated employees, & personally rewarding
Regional Manager Technical Service (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Very good company with high standards and great products and services.

A typical work day can be unpredictable and challenging yet very rewarding based on the fact that the company is in the "healing" business.

Management has a good vision and plan for the future. Communication, however, can be a deadly pitfall if not addressed in the very near future. The lack of communication is, by far, the most disappointing/frustrating part of the job.

The best part of the job is knowing that team members are actually making an impactful difference in peoples lives on a daily basis.
Pros
people are healed because of our efforts
Cons
communication is horrific

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ArjoHuntleigh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5