In 2012, Arkansas Blue Cross was named one of central Arkansas’ “Top Work Places” by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and earned the top ranking in the large business category (businesses with more than 500 employees). Why?
We Love our Employees!
At Arkansas Blue Cross, we care about the health, wellness and even education of our employees. We offer many great incentives such as:
· Tuition reimbursement because we value education.
· Club Blue, a free, onsite gym to encourage exercise.
· Green Leaf Grill (onsite cafeteria) to help promote healthy eating.
· Convenient employee health clinic.
· Incentives for wellness education and exercise
We Love the Family Environment
· The average tenure is 10 years with hundreds of employees having been here 15 years or longer.
· Truly a family atmosphere. Employees go out of their way to help fellow employees in times of need.
We Love our Community
At Arkansas Blue Cross, our employees care about their community and work together to help others.
· Our employees often volunteer at charity walks/runs. If you see a gathering of Blue T-shirts at an event, you are probably seeing our Blue team!
· Our employees organize fundraising events for a variety of charities. From scheduled casual days, to supply collections, to selling treats for a cause, our employees are always helping others.
· Whether it is within our state, around the world, or happening to one of our own, when disasters strike, our employees help wherever they are needed. It’s just another way we show that Blue cares. – less
30 salaries reported
$32,701 per year
20 salaries reported
$29,753 per year
11 salaries reported
$31,076 per year