Armada Group

Armada Group Employer Reviews

Excellent experience, fast paced and fun envrionment.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Santa Cruz, CAApril 9, 2012
I learned a lot during my two year tenure with The Armada Group. The experience afforded me the opportunity to learn about the field of Human Resources as well as the hi-tech industry as a whole. A typical day consisted of sourcing (searching for qualified candidates via online resources), calling and interviewing these candidates, editing their resumes – more... and writing a skill-set summary before submitting to client hiring managers. I was involved in the full hiring life cycle so my duties also included, commmunicating directly with client managers for requirements gathering, interviewing coordination and scheduling, fulfilment of new consultant background check and new hire paperwork and advising consultants through the onboarding process.

This position combined aspects of sales and customer service and was very fast paced. I appreciated the metrics driven, results oriented reward system and was able to flourish in this environment.

I left this position on good terms for the desire to do a bit of traveling. I have returned from trip and am on the market for a new position. – less
I learned a lot in that job and place.
quality engineer (Former Employee), scarborouNovember 22, 2011
My job was to do 100% a complete PPAP's package for our customers. The plant was devided in 3 places : DIE CAST procees, moulding procees, encapsulation and assy.

My job was to do 100% a complete Papp’s package for our customers. The plant was devided in 3 places: DIE CAST process, molding process, and encapsulation and assy.

I study all these 3 important – more... processes very closed and was my training for future jobs i did. Very good value for my knowledge. – less
If there is no promotion or appraisal in a company at all, even if you have motivation at the beginning, you will be demotivated.
Quality Assurance Officer (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 10, 2013
here, we are responsible for maintenance work in 3 towers mixed functional.
A team of technicians is under my control. Based on the emergency and priority, we handle the work carefully.
the weekly and monthly reports will be sent to the top management accordingly.
In the rush time, we should balance the load of the work with our operations capacity.
The – more... time which I accomplish the high load maintenance, and then when I see the result and estimate effectiveness and efficiency of the work, I will enjoy more. – less