Armada Group

Armada Group Employee Reviews

Promises, promises
Anonymous (Former Employee), Santa Cruz, CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: coffee
Cons: everything else
Sleazy sales tactics, constantly changing goals, unethical work hours, paranoid management. The executives could live for years on the residual money from long term consultants with mark-ups at 30-40%.

Management - Keep digging yourself into the hole, you're already doing a good job at it.
Excellent experience, fast paced and fun envrionment.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Santa Cruz, CAApril 9, 2012
I learned a lot during my two year tenure with The Armada Group. The experience afforded me the opportunity to learn about the field of Human Resources as well as the hi-tech industry as a whole. A typical day consisted of sourcing (searching for qualified candidates via online resources), calling and interviewing these candidates, editing their resumes and writing a skill-set summary before submitting to client hiring managers. I was involved in the full hiring life cycle so my duties also included, commmunicating directly with client managers for requirements gathering, interviewing coordination and scheduling, fulfilment of new consultant background check and new hire paperwork and advising consultants through the onboarding process.

This position combined aspects of sales and customer service and was very fast paced. I appreciated the metrics driven, results oriented reward system and was able to flourish in this environment.

I left this position on good terms for the desire to do a bit of traveling. I have returned from trip and am on the market for a new position.
I learned a lot in that job and place.
quality engineer (Former Employee), scarborouNovember 22, 2011
My job was to do 100% a complete PPAP's package for our customers. The plant was devided in 3 places : DIE CAST procees, moulding procees, encapsulation and assy.

My job was to do 100% a complete Papp’s package for our customers. The plant was devided in 3 places: DIE CAST process, molding process, and encapsulation and assy.

I study all these 3 important processes very closed and was my training for future jobs i did. Very good value for my knowledge.

Armada Group Salaries