Armada Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I learned a lot in that job and place.
quality engineer (Former Employee) –  scarborouNovember 22, 2011
My job was to do 100% a complete PPAP's package for our customers. The plant was devided in 3 places : DIE CAST procees, moulding procees, encapsulation and assy.

My job was to do 100% a complete Papp’s package for our customers. The plant was devided in 3 places: DIE CAST process, molding process, and encapsulation and assy.

I study all these 3 important processes very closed and was my training for future jobs i did. Very good value for my knowledge.
this firm lacks ethics and the staff are rude
consultant (Former Employee) –  san joseNovember 12, 2014
These guys waste your time. They are unprepared and don't know anything about the job they are pitching you. They used bait and switch tactics. We agreed to a rate and then they tried to low-ball me. I have found other agencies to be more forthright
Pros
i couldn't find any
Cons
dishonest
Promises, promises
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAJuly 11, 2013
Sleazy sales tactics, constantly changing goals, unethical work hours, paranoid management. The executives could live for years on the residual money from long term consultants with mark-ups at 30-40%.

Management - Keep digging yourself into the hole, you're already doing a good job at it.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Everything else