Armada Health Care Employee Reviews

Continue your search elsewhere!
Patient Support (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Amount of taxes taken out of paycheck, rude and unfriendly staff, unpredictable upper management, daily policy changes
Beware of Armada Healthcare! Although the building and company itself are absolutely gorgeous, the employees and people are quite the opposite. The people are extremely rude, will walk right past you and wont speak or introduce themselves, everyone believes that they are God's gift to the world, and there is absolutely no structure in the sense that something involving your job protocol changes every 5 minutes. There is not enough staff for the workload and ppreferential treatment is given to the employees who kiss upper management's heiny! Those who dont sell their soul to them will not advance within tthe company or even make it for an extended period of time as the tension and uncomfortably will eat at you. Please dont waist your time as even several of upper management has resigned. .. the turnover rate is that high. I have personally witnessed over 30 employees either resign or who were terminated within a shortperiod of time. I am very glad that I left the company!
Horrifying Exerience
. (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 23, 2013
Cons: upper management, atmosphere, bullying
I would only recommend a job here if the person was my worst enemy. Upper management is terrible. You will be disciplined for no good reason in front of the entire staff, and you will have upper management call you bad names behind your back. The place is a revolving door, with employees constantly being fired. I've personally seen about 20 people get fired. It's more of a waiting game to see when your time is up. They will never tell you why you are fired either. I can not think of a single enjoyable part of working here.
A great place to work!!!
Sr. Manager, Call Center Operations (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJDecember 17, 2012
Pros: beautiful offices, excellent staff, lots of opportunities to advance yourself.
Cons: management does not tolerate failure well.
Management is incredibly smart. I learned a lot about business by watching them build a small, simple idea into a very large, well organized and highly professional office. I was there when Armada grew from 15 employees, to over 130 in just a few short years. Amazing, out of nowhere, Armada has become the largest specialty pharmacy GPO in the country. No surprise, the owners have done this twice before; first by building their small LTC pharmacy into one of the largest in the country. Then, founding and building MHA, one of the largest GPO's in the nursing home industry. It looks like their third company- Armada - is well on its way to being their biggest success yet. I am sorry to have left them, but my newborn needs me to be a mom, my favorite career. I would HIGHLY recommend a job at Armada Health Care to anyone looking for a great career.
Horrible work experience overall
Antara Program Manager (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJAugust 22, 2012
Pros: great people, great location
Cons: owners, low moral, people get fired every week
The overall mood at Armada is bad considering the very high turnover rate.

In a little less than 2 years approximately 70 people have started to only be fired among many reasons.

Management does not treat their employees well nor do they care about company moral.

The owners simply do not know how to run a sound company nor do they care about any of their employees other then the top brass.
Headquarters