Armada Health Care Employee Reviews in United States

no job security
Regranex Program manager for Multiple states (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJOctober 2, 2015
do not work there, horrible company and upper management. appreciation for hard work they promote based on favoritism
Rapidly growing company with good people!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMay 28, 2015
Armada Health Care has been a great place to work. My favorite part about my job is my co-workers and supervisor. They're very easy to talk to and super approachable which is hard to find at companies. Armada is growing at a fast pace, so it's a very driven work environment overall. Everyone's dedicated attitudes motivates me Monday through Friday. And honestly, I've seen the company culture significantly improve since I started working here. It's become more young and fun recently. I feel positive vibes around the office more than ever. I recommend working here and plan on staying here for a few more years.
Pros
company culture, office vibes, inspiring environment
Continue your search elsewhere!
Patient Support (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJFebruary 22, 2015
Beware of Armada Healthcare! Although the building and company itself are absolutely gorgeous, the employees and people are quite the opposite. The people are extremely rude, will walk right past you and wont speak or introduce themselves, everyone believes that they are God's gift to the world, and there is absolutely no structure in the sense that something involving your job protocol changes every 5 minutes. There is not enough staff for the workload and ppreferential treatment is given to the employees who kiss upper management's heiny! Those who dont sell their soul to them will not advance within tthe company or even make it for an extended period of time as the tension and uncomfortably will eat at you. Please dont waist your time as even several of upper management has resigned. .. the turnover rate is that high. I have personally witnessed over 30 employees either resign or who were terminated within a shortperiod of time. I am very glad that I left the company!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Amount of taxes taken out of paycheck, rude and unfriendly staff, unpredictable upper management, daily policy changes
Horrifying Exerience
. (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMay 23, 2013
I would only recommend a job here if the person was my worst enemy. Upper management is terrible. You will be disciplined for no good reason in front of the entire staff, and you will have upper management call you bad names behind your back. The place is a revolving door, with employees constantly being fired. I've personally seen about 20 people get fired. It's more of a waiting game to see when your time is up. They will never tell you why you are fired either. I can not think of a single enjoyable part of working here.
Cons
upper management, atmosphere, bullying
A great place to work!!!
Sr. Manager, Call Center Operations (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJDecember 17, 2012
Management is incredibly smart. I learned a lot about business by watching them build a small, simple idea into a very large, well organized and highly professional office. I was there when Armada grew from 15 employees, to over 130 in just a few short years. Amazing, out of nowhere, Armada has become the largest specialty pharmacy GPO in the country. No surprise, the owners have done this twice before; first by building their small LTC pharmacy into one of the largest in the country. Then, founding and building MHA, one of the largest GPO's in the nursing home industry. It looks like their third company- Armada - is well on its way to being their biggest success yet. I am sorry to have left them, but my newborn needs me to be a mom, my favorite career. I would HIGHLY recommend a job at Armada Health Care to anyone looking for a great career.
Pros
beautiful offices, excellent staff, lots of opportunities to advance yourself.
Cons
management does not tolerate failure well.
Horrible work experience overall
Antara Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJAugust 22, 2012
The overall mood at Armada is bad considering the very high turnover rate.

In a little less than 2 years approximately 70 people have started to only be fired among many reasons.

Management does not treat their employees well nor do they care about company moral.

The owners simply do not know how to run a sound company nor do they care about any of their employees other then the top brass.
Pros
great people, great location
Cons
owners, low moral, people get fired every week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Armada Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1