Armada Supply Chain Solutions

Armada Supply Chain Solutions Employee Reviews

Best moving Company in NOCO
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 28, 2016
In the field:
Relocating house hold goods from origin location to final destination can take a few hours up to 14 hours in a day, with the volume of work occurring on the weekends.
Management is very skilled and possess a genuine interest in individuals bettering them selves during their stay.

In the office:
Consists of sales e-mails and phone calls to clients and perspective clients.
Performing office duties everyday during normal business hours.

I really enjoy working here and being a hero to the many awesome clients in NOCO.
fast pace warehouse production
line picking (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAAugust 9, 2016
I would recommend this job for anyone looking for great pay and good hours. At this company I always met my job standards and at times went above and beyond. They have an incentive pay as well designed with there computers, based on your performance you can take advantage of this opportunity for more pay.
Great place to work if you want to advance your career.
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMarch 22, 2014
The owners are in the office every day (which was surprising to me). They are very smart and know the GPO business better than anyone else in the industry. They built Armada from nothing into the largest GPO for specialty pharmacies. I liked that Armada is focused on one trade class which makes them unique. I did see some employee turnover, but that was because the owners and management do not tolerate incompetence, poor attitude or lying very well. The people I saw who left belong working for large companies where they can hide.
I moved on now, but only because I was recruited by a large healthcare company who offered me a huge salary increase that Armada could not match. I wish Armada well and know they will continue to dominate the GPO SP industry for many years to come. If you are serious about your job and want to advance your career, this is a good place to work.
Pros
if you are serious about your career, your efforts are clearly evident and rewarded by management
Cons
if you want a place to hide all day and do nothing, your discovered rather quickly
Growing Company - has Pros and Cons
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 26, 2014
As a growing company you encounter the typical problems. It was a good place to start a carrier in logistics but fails to have a concrete development/training program.
Management/Ownership has changed and seems to be steering the company in a different direction.
Pay for most is not the best but is a livable wage. Lunches are provided on Thursdays and they do provide a Rec room with some recreational activities.
It is a job with the busiest and most difficult time being around the holidays.
The most enjoyable part of the job is commiserating with your coworkers and that work never stops and your day does pass quickly.
Pros
Free Lunches, day passes quickly
Cons
Wages, workload, benefits
Very fast-paced and professional. Loved It!
Executive Assistant to President (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 6, 2015
I worked for many years at Armanda/Hoffler and actually started in the commercial real estate company. While performing my clerical duties I learned about leases. I earned my real estate license. Later I was promoted to executive assistant to the chairman of the board of Armada/Hoffler Enterprises, Inc. and only left to go to school full-time to obtain my bachelor's degree.
Pros
Paid Schooling, bonuses, recognition/awards
Cons
No breaks, very fast-paced
Wonderful Experience
Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 13, 2012
I provided administrative support and assistance to the project management team for a multi-million dollar project. My daily responsibilities included but were not limited to pulling permits, distribution of submittals and other documentation pertaining to the project. I was responsible for processing and maintaining certified payroll, and maintaining the managers schedules. The hardest part of the job was the work conditions, but the overall experience was amazing!
Great Place to Work
Weekend Senior Supply Chain Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 25, 2015
Great place to work, flexible schedule with a good work environment. The management is friendly and they demonstrate sound leadership.
Pros
free lunch
IT ws a great place to work. There was room for promotions.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Leland , North CarolinaJanuary 2, 2012
This was a great place to work I was there for several years and truly enjoyed the benefits that Armada had to offer. Too bad they are no longer in the United States. The job was outsourced to Canada.
Pros
benefits, parties, gift cards from walmart.
Cons
the job was outsourced.
Great place to work with good people
Manager Transportation Procurement (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 13, 2014
Very fast paced foodservice environment.

I really leaned distribution at a higher level

Was able to develop career long business relationships
Pros
Great work / Like Ballance
Cons
Little advancement opportunity
hvac and plumbing
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 29, 2012
an ideal work place for someone who is looking for a career in havc with the perks of meeting great vendors and building a good relations ship with supply companys this a a nice job
Good work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCDecember 6, 2012
I enjoyed working there, work area was clean,The plant closed shortly after I left
Pros
good work attitude
Cons
average pay and benefits, closed plant
Management acts like they are better than you.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PaFebruary 11, 2015
You need to fit in their cliche'. Reminds me of high school. They act like they are better than you. Age discrimination is evident.
Pros
Free luncheons
Cons
Liars
Incompent, Terrible, Vindictive HR Department
Database Admin/Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 3, 2014
Worst HR Department in the country, and I've seen some terrible ones.
Military workplace
Alarm Monitor (Former Employee) –  NCSeptember 3, 2014
A typical day was 12 hours shift work. Monitored Electronic Security Systems,trouble shooting for technical problems in Electronic Security Systems.
Pros
Shift work.
Cons
Pay