Armada

Armada Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you want to advance your career.
anonymous (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJMarch 22, 2014
Pros: if you are serious about your career, your efforts are clearly evident and rewarded by management
Cons: if you want a place to hide all day and do nothing, your discovered rather quickly
The owners are in the office every day (which was surprising to me). They are very smart and know the GPO business better than anyone else in the industry. They built Armada from nothing into the largest GPO for specialty pharmacies. I liked that Armada is focused on one trade class which makes them unique. I did see some employee turnover, but that was because the owners and management do not tolerate incompetence, poor attitude or lying very well. The people I saw who left belong working for large companies where they can hide.
I moved on now, but only because I was recruited by a large healthcare company who offered me a huge salary increase that Armada could not match. I wish Armada well and know they will continue to dominate the GPO SP industry for many years to come. If you are serious about your job and want to advance your career, this is a good place to work.
Good work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Leland, NCDecember 6, 2012
Pros: good work attitude
Cons: average pay and benefits, closed plant
I enjoyed working there, work area was clean,The plant closed shortly after I left
Wonderful Experience
Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 13, 2012
I provided administrative support and assistance to the project management team for a multi-million dollar project. My daily responsibilities included but were not limited to pulling permits, distribution of submittals and other documentation pertaining to the project. I was responsible for processing and maintaining certified payroll, and maintaining the managers schedules. The hardest part of the job was the work conditions, but the overall experience was amazing!
hvac and plumbing
Office Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 29, 2012
an ideal work place for someone who is looking for a career in havc with the perks of meeting great vendors and building a good relations ship with supply companys this a a nice job
IT ws a great place to work. There was room for promotions.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Leland , North CarolinaJanuary 2, 2012
Pros: benefits, parties, gift cards from walmart.
Cons: the job was outsourced.
This was a great place to work I was there for several years and truly enjoyed the benefits that Armada had to offer. Too bad they are no longer in the United States. The job was outsourced to Canada.