Armani Exchange

Armani Exchange Employee Reviews

productive
sales associates/ cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 26, 2015
Pros: The lunch breaks were long
Cons: Its a small store
A typical day at work was attending customers, supply them with anything they needed, answer phone calls, cashier, organize the fitting room area or anything that needed to go back into its place and make sure they had a wonderful experience shopping at Armani Exchange. What Ive learned was becoming better at customer service experience,organization and also different languages. My co workers were awesome all nice, outgoing individuals. The hardest part of my job was closing the store all of the clothes were reckless it was just all over the place. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know different people also help customers out with different situations.
Horrible place to work at! Wasted 4 yrs of my life!!!!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
Pros: you get a free shirt or dress every month! (75% off as well but limited amounts, and the store manager is trying to get rid of them
Cons: lack of workers, if you go to school don't work here, they only want open availability now.
The associates and lower level management are awesome team to have. Other than that everything is trash. The fact that after working for 4 yrs there I have to chose between school and work is preposterous. The store manager is a horrible person to work for. He doesn't care about the associates, only about himself. Despite the fact he got demoted from corporate to store manager he now wants to take it out with all the associates. He wants a certain look for the store and wants to replace everyone who doesn't have that look. Sending them to stores that are closing down. They fail to realize its not the employees who's at fault but the clothing itself are horrible. DON'T WORK THERE! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Multi-Cultural
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 18, 2015
Assisting customers from various countries can be a bit of a hassle but is an extraordinary experience. You're able to obtain knowledge about different lifestyles and clothing etiquettes.
fast pace environment
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 14, 2015
Pros: extended lunches, over time
Cons: long period of standing with uncomfortable shoes
Fast paced and always on the go.I learned the way a manager runs a store successfully as well as making more then one sale and how to get a customers un divided attention.Management was excellent.Co-workers were great, team oriented.The hardest part was standing with uncomfortable shoes.The most enjoyable part was selling merchandise.
Fun and busy workplace
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYMay 3, 2015
Armani Exchange was a good opportunity with plenty of good coworkers and good management. The day was mostly calm with very few customers, but still good.
well run
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aventura, FLMay 3, 2015
A very organized establishment. Provides excellent customer service. Managers are productive and friendly and act as amazing mentors.
good place to work at
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 1, 2015
fun environment, every body is respectful and nice, we all work as team mates, I've learned a lot about how to treat customers,very helpful coworkers, and it is a very busy environment.
Productive and enjoy the experience and relationship building with team and clients
Visual Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 29, 2015
It's a good environment that's create a good work place for my team and customer . We are a team that puts the customer first creating the best experience to those who are continued customers or visiting for the first time.
Great learning experience and great employees
Sales Representive (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 27, 2015
Pros: One free item
Cons: Employees doesn't matter, no room for growth, little pay
You work very hard for little play.
Employees are not of value to the company only the managers matter.
There's no room for growth unless you were hired for that position.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Commerce, CAApril 22, 2015
Greeted customers with a friendly, engaging attitude. Handle all aspects of retail sales of company products by answering questions on product application or use. Assist with the maintenance and merchandising of the store to maintain neat, orderly, and well stocked and appealing displays. Assist with unloading trucks, pricing and merchandising.
Low Pay
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2015
Pros: None this company sucks and the clothes are cheaply made
Cons: Low Pay, low Commission, make you buy their clothes, management sucks
They Play favorites so if your best friend isn't already part of the management team expect to work the hardest and longest with least recognition. Commission for manager is less than 1%, its actually 1% of 1% so even if you lead the company in sales your commission will be chump change.
Associate Manager (Current Employee), West HollywoodApril 9, 2015
Not much room for professional exposure. This company is owned by Wet Seal and went bankrupt. Not many left in California,
Very Professional Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 6, 2015
Cons: Wish I could work there forever
This company is worth working for. They have really good management and store vision very exceptional! It's a challenging environment and gave opportunity to everyone be part of daily goals.
One huge family
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 17, 2015
Pros: goals, competitions, prizes, team
It was wonderful working at Armani Exchange. I learned so much and gained so much experience with them. It was the first retail job I ever had and they were so patient with me in the training process. The co-workers were amazing people, always positive and very kind. The management was always helpful and encouraging their team. I would say working at Armani Exchange was one of the best things I ever did.
n/a
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2015
I enjoy working in Retail , however i am ready and willing to broaden my horizons. As well as grow with a Company. I love Customer service and helping others.
Great workplace!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Novi, MIFebruary 18, 2015
Learned the essentials of Armani Exchange, and creatively selling merchandise to customers.Great communication skills endured.
welcoming and cater to every customers wishes.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: distance
this is a job that highly values customer service and definitely practices what they preach. the employees and the managers share and practice very impressive customer service.
Proactive, always had something to do!
Manger (Former Employee), Skokie, ILFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: discount fun enviroment
Starting at Armani Exchange I was hired as a seasonal employee. The company decided to keep me, because I was driving high sales goals and achieving our daily SPH goal. I got promoted to part time manager during the holiday season, a typical day included managing multiple tasks/ projects along with helping clients with their needs and desired looks. Working at Armani Exchange taught me how to grow as a sales lead, not only do you meet new customers daily but you build a bond and is more than just selling. Our co workers were great even though we each had a sales goal to meet, we all helped one another. On a very slow day we would have a few clients walk in they always helped each other with sales so everyone had a chance to make their goal. The hardest part about Armani Exchange was transitioning from a regular sales associate to a part time manager. It took me some time to get used to the idea and change in character I had to adapt to. The most enjoyable part of my day was when clients loved what I recommended, and always came back and asked for my assistance.
Productive and Business-Orientated
Visual Designer (Former Employee), 598 Broadway NY, NYFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: discounts, breaks, respect in the work place
Cons: long hours
A typical day began by arriving punctually to your shift. Checking in with your manage to understand what new merchandise the store received. Then we would receive our tasks for making the store look magnificent. On the visual team, we would move the merchandise throughout the store to make things look fresh, new and more pleasing to the eye. After the store was completely steamed out and everything was in place, we would open the store. Depending on the business and coverage on the sales floor, I would assist customers and make sales. If the sales floor was slow, I would go to the stock room and help put merchandise into its respective location.
The hardest part of the job was the manual labor of moving one item from one side of the store to the other.
The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with co-workers and customers. Some customers would come back and ask to work with me. It was a great feeling.
You Must Be a HardWorker
Men's Product Manager (Former Employee), Palm Beach GardensJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: benefits, discount
Cons: long hours
I loved the discount and the benefits. Working for Armani does garner a bit of prestige but you really need to work hard and weigh your options. This company will pay you a great amount of money if you can deal with the pressure but you will have to sacrifice some things.

1 2 3 4 5

About Armani Exchange

A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men’s and women’s – Read more

Armani Exchange Salaries