Armani Exchange

Armani Exchange United States Employee Reviews

Associate Manager (Current Employee), West HollywoodApril 9, 2015
Not much room for professional exposure. This company is owned by Wet Seal and went bankrupt. Not many left in California,
Very Professional Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 6, 2015
Cons: Wish I could work there forever
This company is worth working for. They have really good management and store vision very exceptional! It's a challenging environment and gave opportunity to everyone be part of daily goals.
One huge family
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 17, 2015
Pros: goals, competitions, prizes, team
It was wonderful working at Armani Exchange. I learned so much and gained so much experience with them. It was the first retail job I ever had and they were so patient with me in the training process. The co-workers were amazing people, always positive and very kind. The management was always helpful and encouraging their team. I would say working at Armani Exchange was one of the best things I ever did.
n/a
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2015
I enjoy working in Retail , however i am ready and willing to broaden my horizons. As well as grow with a Company. I love Customer service and helping others.
Great workplace!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Novi, MIFebruary 18, 2015
Learned the essentials of Armani Exchange, and creatively selling merchandise to customers.Great communication skills endured.
welcoming and cater to every customers wishes.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: distance
this is a job that highly values customer service and definitely practices what they preach. the employees and the managers share and practice very impressive customer service.
Proactive, always had something to do!
Manger (Former Employee), Skokie, ILFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: discount fun enviroment
Starting at Armani Exchange I was hired as a seasonal employee. The company decided to keep me, because I was driving high sales goals and achieving our daily SPH goal. I got promoted to part time manager during the holiday season, a typical day included managing multiple tasks/ projects along with helping clients with their needs and desired looks. Working at Armani Exchange taught me how to grow as a sales lead, not only do you meet new customers daily but you build a bond and is more than just selling. Our co workers were great even though we each had a sales goal to meet, we all helped one another. On a very slow day we would have a few clients walk in they always helped each other with sales so everyone had a chance to make their goal. The hardest part about Armani Exchange was transitioning from a regular sales associate to a part time manager. It took me some time to get used to the idea and change in character I had to adapt to. The most enjoyable part of my day was when clients loved what I recommended, and always came back and asked for my assistance.
Productive and Business-Orientated
Visual Designer (Former Employee), 598 Broadway NY, NYFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: discounts, breaks, respect in the work place
Cons: long hours
A typical day began by arriving punctually to your shift. Checking in with your manage to understand what new merchandise the store received. Then we would receive our tasks for making the store look magnificent. On the visual team, we would move the merchandise throughout the store to make things look fresh, new and more pleasing to the eye. After the store was completely steamed out and everything was in place, we would open the store. Depending on the business and coverage on the sales floor, I would assist customers and make sales. If the sales floor was slow, I would go to the stock room and help put merchandise into its respective location.
The hardest part of the job was the manual labor of moving one item from one side of the store to the other.
The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with co-workers and customers. Some customers would come back and ask to work with me. It was a great feeling.
You Must Be a HardWorker
Men's Product Manager (Former Employee), Palm Beach GardensJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: benefits, discount
Cons: long hours
I loved the discount and the benefits. Working for Armani does garner a bit of prestige but you really need to work hard and weigh your options. This company will pay you a great amount of money if you can deal with the pressure but you will have to sacrifice some things.
very clean and neat
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJanuary 31, 2015
This job was commission based. Had alot of fun challenging myself everyday to meet store goals. My co workers were well to get along with, everyone played their role to have succesful store sales at the end of each night.
Great Atmosphere, Next Level.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day, began very slow but ramped up with clientele gradually, it made me as a salesmen to follow the pace and be on P's & Q's.

I learned how to more so adjust with repeat customers, regulars if you will. As well as extend the same level of service to our international clientele.

Management was great and very encouraging, and motivated me daily to exceed in my work.

The most enjoyable part was, at every transaction we would wrap the clientele(s) product personally and bag it and hand it to them, all clients really enjoyed and appreciated the little details.
Productive and fun workplace
Temp (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 19, 2015
My work experience at Armani Exchange was wonderful. The employees are very welcoming and friendly. I learned how to handle a holiday rush by being calm and friendly. The hardest part was trying to understand some customers, due to the fact they came all the way from Europe.
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate & Cashier (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 16, 2015
Armani Exchange culture, the heart of our work environment, is one that supports values as well as business goals
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Management, High volume, Great staff. Hardest part was the turnover.
A Good Short Term Job
Sales Associate/Stocker (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 13, 2015
This job is only good for a short while and it dose not pay a lot
a good college job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2015
good for college but when i was done with schooling the real bills started to effect me and i needed more money so i left
Armani Exchange
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Armani was also an amazing job. There were a lot of benefits to the job that I did not expect but I am glad they still have available. My boss was the most understanding and amazing boss in the world. He was a great leader and I always enjoyed going to work. Making sales goals was easy due to the amount of tourists in South Beach. There was really no hard part to the job. I have been in retail for more than 5 years so it was a piece of cake for me.
Average job experience
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 6, 2015
You have lo love retail to work at this company. Big opportunities to grow and gain experience in the customer service field.
well orginized and fun inviorment
Sales Assistance (Former Employee), miami,floridaJanuary 5, 2015
The job taught me more skills dealing with customers. The manager kept things in order, plus co-workers are very friendly.
The best training experience in retail sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2014
Pros: employee discount, safe environment, hands-on training.
Cons: cannot gain sales commission
Duties of a typical work day were, Customer Service, Cashiering, and Inventory Control. The task were easy if given adequate 4- 8 hour shifts. There was always work to be done but not heavy loads. Which caused workers to develop better multi-tasking skills. This job was a challenge but, insured great accomplishments towards ending shifts. Created time management and personal stability.

1 2 3 4 5

About Armani Exchange

A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men’s and women’s – Read more

Armani Exchange Salaries