ARMC Employee Reviews

PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Athens, GA 30606May 26, 2017
helping and nice people to work with. This place is very fast paced which I love a fast pace environment. There is a lot of team work and I love the environment.
Unpredictable
Billing and Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westwood, NJApril 15, 2017
A typical day at work was to come prepared and start working until it was time to go home. Management was focused on making money and not advancing or allowing staff to improve themselves
Productive work place
Externship Denial Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Wood, NJJune 2, 2015
ARMC does “re-appeals” of accounts that have been denied by managed care companies for administrative, technical or medical reasons.insurance follow up, establishes a collection curve for every client, dedicated to client services and I am always available to ensure that clients' requests are immediately addressed. “Re-appeals” of accounts that have been denied by managed care companies for administrative, technical or medical reasons.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
this was for internship i didn't get paid
Biller (Former Employee) –  Westwood NJFebruary 20, 2015
Called hospitals to try to get paid
management was ok
co workers were great people
hardest part not getting paid
enjoyable ;leaving at 3:00PM
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
not getting paid
N/a
Women's Care Center Clinical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 30, 2014
I enjoy the flexibility of my work schedule and the wonderful coworkers I have
Productive and growing workplace.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHMay 12, 2014
Adena's medical records office is a productive and challenging work place. The physicians are outstanding, and customer service is very good. They have a high rating in accreditations and surveys by J-Co..
Pros
Employee insurance, 401K with matching funds
Cons
short breaks, difficult interoffice relationships.
Respiratory Care Therapist
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST II (Former Employee) –  Colton, CADecember 8, 2013
A typical day at work starts with meeting in the conference room where assignments are passed down from the previous shifts. Therapists assigned to the NICU/SICU/MICU/ED meet in their designated area for bedside report. Floor therapist take report in the conference room where the supervisor assigns each therapist their work area/patients.

Base on each patients condition, initiation and implementation of patient driven protocols are utilized. Patients are assessed for indication of bronchodilator, oxygen therapy, mechanical ventilation, NIMV and weaning. Such protocols allow for quite a bit of autonomy and personal responsibility to best manage patients and optimize treatments on a case by case basis.

Indications for therapy and response to therapy is the key to maintain, alter or change mode of therapy to assist in the best expected outcome for each patient. Getting to know the patients and their disease process is just as important as treating the patient. As a health care provider in the broad sense, patient-therapist interaction where possible, knowing one's patient and using a multi-diciplinary approach are all important aspects to keep in mind and put into practice.

The medical field is one that is constantly evolving in exciting and interesting ways. It is to be expected that each individual who is a health care provider such as a respiratory therapist, take each available opportunity in the work and classroom environment to keep up with the technology and research currently available. Other sources of knowledge are from fellow co-workers whether they be the
  more... resident pulmonologist, managers/supervisors, nurses and other respiratory therapists. Working together and sharing information is just a part of the job and one that I consider to be the most enjoyable because its this team approach to care that allow patients the best chance for improvement and recovery.

The hardest part of the job would be when patients don't improve despite all efforts. It is especially hard when family and friends are around. Their presence are an important reminder that patients are also people who have lives outside of the hospital. This appreciation and understanding of my patients and their family is what drives me in my career to do my very best because they are counting on me to provide the best care possible.
one of my favorite places to work
Licensed Vocational Nurse I (Former Employee) –  Tele- Med SurgOctober 4, 2013
I learned so much here. They are the reason I went back to school for my RN.
Hospital
Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAApril 7, 2013
I liked the employees there, real nice. It's a place where you need strength at all times. I did learn a lot but takes courage. I am still interested in continuing my education to proceed as a RN.
Pros
experience
Cons
work through a temp agency only
a lot of group for resident
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAFebruary 14, 2013
Best place to work,very niece people to work with,good benefits
see the differs of the clients from admission to discharge
Pros
very secure
Interesting Chaos and care
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCOctober 24, 2012
It was a difficult mix of great people and hard work. Co-workers ranged on the spectrum from helpful to throw you under the bus. A whole lot of finger pointing and having to throw people under the bus to get out of the dog house.
On days off the phone would ring at 5am begging you to come in regardless of family or other obligations.
Pros
some good friends
Cons
long days and rare true days off
Good group of co worker
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 14, 2012
Working with a group of ladies who were polite, always had a smile on our faces because we knew what we was their to do. Always Willing to help other and so were my co worker.Good benefits, and great trainers.
Pros
free lunches at times, company name t shirt & accessories.
Cons
hours were not that easy to adjust to
very nice people with an emphasis on kindness
Behavioral Health Intake Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMarch 22, 2012
very nice people,welcoming to staff and patients,go the extra mile for staff and patients,ver kind and caring about staff and patient needs
Pros
free birthday lunches, recognition