Armtec Defense Products Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Look for a Job Somewhere Else
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Coachella, CAFebruary 22, 2018
If you are looking for employment, look somewhere else. My personal opinion Armtec in Coachella is not a good place to work. They preach about dedication - truth - trust - teamwork - open communication - respect. Not the case specially the respect part. Upper management level do not care about anything only numbers and are not good planners, we end up working weekends because of that. No labor union here so that is the main problem I think. This is a very busy job and can give you a lot of stress and can become very bad for your health. Production coworkers are nice like family and we find support in each other so we make it through the rough days. Production supervisors here are nice, but they are always stressed out too and pressured by directors and managers so the pressure come down to us. The people that work in the front offices, like marketing, purchasing and all the rest of the departments are also very stressed out, I know few people there. They always have openings here for different jobs because lot of people decide to quit. Not a good sign.
Great Experience
Associate Buyer (Former Employee) –  Coachella, CAOctober 22, 2013
My first job from high school. Good people to work for. Job title was eliminated.
Great benfits