Arnold Machinery Company Employee Reviews in United States

Poor Culture and Direction
manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 10, 2015
Arnold has made an unfortunate and dramatic shift the past five years. What was once a very well ran company with a great corporate culture has tapered off to something that is only a ghost of its former self. Unfortunately, there is excessive micromanagement from the current CEO which fully impedes the work of every associate from the division presidents down to every single associate. This coupled with his complete lack of vision and inability to leave emotion out of his daily work and decision making has nearly ruined a once great company.

It is truly a shame, as this was once a great company. Hopefully, someday it gets back to what is was.
Pros
wages for managers and technicians is good.
Cons
micromanagement. CEO lacks vision and adherence to former company culture
great place
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 4, 2014
great place to work, great teamwork and customers to work with.
benefits
Cons
retailation
great place
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 6, 2014
very educational.great environment.Enjoyed working there very much enjoyed that i had the oppertunity to learn.
Great place to work in a tough economy.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 5, 2014
Overall, Arnold Machinery was a great company to work for. In the current economic situation, the customers in my territory had much of their own equipment parked, so it was tough to get them interested in purchasing new equipment to park next to their existing fleet. Provided many quotes for potential deals, but were all contingent upon jobs being awarded and contracts signed. Ultimately my territory was eliminated.
Arnold Machinery is a hard driving company that takes care of their employees
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2013
A typical day involved managing the customer work load in the shop and field. I was also responsible for calling on customers in order to continue to bring work into the service department. Other aspects of the job were customer support, employee relations, and training.
I learned a great deal about the financial side of the business though monthly financial reviews with management.
Management is very demanding but fair as well. They look out for the employees.
I enjoyed the company of the people I worked with. We had a very talented team.
Pros
being appreciated and valued by management.
Cons
long hours, on call 24-7
Great place to work and advance in your career.
Parts Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 10, 2012
My time at Arnold Machinery was cut short due to personal circumstances, but the time I had there was a great one. I learned how to operate forklifts after never sitting on one in my life. I was always comfortable talking to new people but this company diffidently taught me how to give customer service on another level. The mangers are amazing and the employees are good people. The thing i most enjoyed about my job was doing it everyday.

4.3