Arnold Employee Reviews

productive work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 20, 2017
Assisted construction site workers, making sure all job sites are okay for workers, unloaded and loaded materials. Used variety of tools and machines such as drills,forklifts, scissor lift, aerial lift.
Pros
benefits, paid time off
Cons
cutting hours
Law
Corporate Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Porter, WAJune 5, 2017
Great place to work. Colleagues are extremely welcoming and hardworking. As far as large global firms, this firm is the optimal place to work. Apply today if the opportunity arises.
Becoming less and less relevant every year
Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 7, 2017
Agency is becoming more traditional and almost restricted to TV. It has few capabilities for the future, or even the present in advertising. If they are offering you a good pay hike or increase a title you can get anywhere else, then maybe worth it for a couple years before moving on.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Going backwards, Highly political, Layoffs almost every 16-22 months
fun easy going
Shipping Worker (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSNovember 10, 2016
great job for younger individual or a dual househould. Not a livable wage for a single income househould. Team work is good, management good.
Pros
fun, easy going
Cons
pay isn't competitive for this type of work.
Productive and fair
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 11, 2016
A day work can consist of changing bulbs to painting walls or cleaning window storm shelters also a day in the warehouse can consist of taking leaking bags of damaged boxes and re boxing new boxes most of the co workers where good workers they worked very hard and were deadicated the hardest part was stacking the boxes the most enjoyable part was that there was a lot of team work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Nice people
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 31, 2016
Nice people as soon as I walked in. Can't say there was a typical day because each day varied from the different things the lead person would tell you. The hardest part of the job was to stand still in one place with no range of motion. The most enjoyable part was knowing that someone was going to benefit from what I was producing.
Interesting and easily adaptable work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 20, 2016
Very good employer at finding temporary and possible permanent employment while in job transition. Easy to talk to staffing personnel that look for jobs that fit you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No healthcare
good managment
Packer/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 11, 2016
it was a wonderfull experience at Arnold ,Tthe people I worked with were easy to get along and would teach you every step for you to get by and learn faster .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a
reservations
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 10, 2016
answer phones inbound/outbound calls, use of computers, customer service skills. Made reservations for bnsf and other major companies.
excelent
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 10, 2015
this is an excellent place to work, I enjoyed working there every day. plenty of home time, nice people to work for. I heartily enjoyed my time there.
It's a sweatshop
Billing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waashington, DCFebruary 26, 2015
You are there to produce bills and have no interaction at all with your co-workers except on your lunch break. WORK WORK WORK! Do not talk to your neighbor.
short-term job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 11, 2015
This job was in an advertising company is a major city. The job itself was fine as well as my manager and coworkers but the atmosphere was not what I ever pursued again. Working in a large firm was not comfortable.
Founding a new PR division with existing advertising agency
President of PUBLIC RELATIONS (Boston) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 16, 2014
Was brought in to save a number of accounts which were on the verge of leaving. Managed to save most but not all, Ad side felt competitive with PR side and they saw a continual fight for $ between the two divisions. We finally broke off the PR division as a separate entity and did much better after that.
Could be so much more
Services Director (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIAugust 7, 2014
I believe the management is not open to change. The org could be so much more...
Temp Agency
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSNovember 11, 2013
Paid weekly, personable, worked hard to match my temp job to my skills.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Did not have direct deposit when I was employed
Not a great mix in the Field Office
Account Executive - McDonald's West Michigan Co-op (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 24, 2013
Field office dynamics were too complicated with personal issues of management team.
Pros
Great account
Cons
not a good management team in the field office
My observation
Supervisor/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJuly 2, 2013
Everyday is a new day whether its getting a new eval or trading someone to do anothers areas job. I learned there is always a way for someone with a disability to do a job any job. I started where they had them just tear sheets of computer paper on a daily basis to seeing that individual doing a piece paid job sometimes with or without a "jig". I have worked with many outside in a laundry business and they worked their hardest and enjoyed the experience they were granted. The hardest part of the job is hearing that someone passed away. You get attached to all of them, they are like your family in a way. The most rewarding is seeing their eyes light up when they get their paycheck it may be under $1.oo or alittle higher. They taught me some many wonderful things.
I learned to work with all kinds of people and focus on their needs to succeed in their job skills, and what it takes to help them overcome that hurdle. Management was ok there, main two bosses for the shop floor were fantastic, caring people who had fun and ideas.
Pros
caring for others and working with them to succeed
Cons
upper management
Decent attorneys
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJune 3, 2013
They are decent attorneys. Just a typical law firm. Have some questionable personal ethics.
Arnold was a great Agency!
Integrated Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 2, 2013
Arnold was implementing project management for the first time and it was great to be a part of that roll out.
not a good placse to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 18, 2013
not good,they don't care about you,very bad,very helpful ,getting home ,driving
Pros
you get a brannew truck
Cons
they don't care about you at all