Array BioPharma Employee Reviews

Not great with business ethics
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 29, 2016
It was a great learning environment at first, was under great lead. Until that person left and then instead of fixing issues, things were 'band-aided'. After working there 8 months I still had no permissions or local admin rights to perform any task other than helplessly assign tickets to the appropriate departments for checking. After months and months of begging and constant nagging for the required access to do my required duties, I was let go due to lack of work, when we had been wrecklessly and desperately looking for new temps for many weeks prior. Not a company for advancement at all for they are only in it for the profit and layovers and not the actual work being done. I met some VERY amazing people in there and I wouldn't change meeting those folks for the world. I learned a lot about relationships and how having certain relationships with other parts and cultures of the company helps you grow stronger as a whole professionally and personally. And that's the kind of behavior we need to grow a career and maintain doing something we are passionate about.
Pros
Learn personable relationships, high-end technical meetings
Cons
Not enough work given, band-aids instead of fixes
mgmt team disfunctional
Corporate Head of Information Systems (Former Employee) –  boulder CoSeptember 20, 2015
company overall has good prospects but senior leadership doesn't communicate, support staff, or make good decisions
Rewarding career opportunities at Array
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 18, 2014
Stimulating working environment with the opportunity to work with brilliant world class chemists and biologists in drug discovery. I learned a great deal about the process required to move a compound from discovery to formulation to testing thru GMP/FDA certification.
Typically I processed orders from sourcing and requisition to completion including order placement, tracking and expediting to delivery. Managed suppliers and negotiated contracts.
The most challenging part of my job was dealing with the work habits of one of my co-workers.
The most rewarding aspect of working with the Array team was knowing that the drugs we created were produced in order to alleviate illness and improve health and well being.
Pros
Ecellent benefits, vacation time and facilites.Operating system.
Cons
Changes in management and new direction prompted 20% downsizing.
A company of dynamic science driven people with great energy and passion
Manager, Translational Medicine (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 2, 2012
Program teams are open with the expectation of all contributing. Training and team support were always there. Access to senior managers. Program and project teams always current in all functional areas and invited to help address challenges.

Array provides all the tools needed to advance projects and programs, excellent access to the literature through journal subscriptions, enthusiastic library resources, sophisticated chemical search engines with many of the staff current on the latest findings in both discovery and early clinical information.
Pros
passion, energy, enthusiasm
Cons
funding, program plans shift accordingly
Small company with a core group of very good people
Senior Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 15, 2012
Strong medicinal chemistry capability and solid drug discovery capability with an established record of success.
Pros
great learning opportunity
Cons
resource constrained

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Array BioPharma. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2