Array Information Technology

Array Information Technology Employer Reviews

Great Company to work for
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDJune 12, 2014
Array is with out a doubt a company looking out for their employees as well as their bottom line. In the four years I have work for them, there has been numerous "little" thing beyond the "big" items that demonstrate their commitment to the employees.
Changing and improving the health plan and 401K plan are some of the big ticket items in my book.
Several unexpected bonuses my manager took the time to submit and get for me are other benefits.
Service oriented
Deputy Program Manager Other duties (Former Employee), aberdeen, mdApril 4, 2014
You always provide great service to both fellow employees and the public. They always walk away with a smile.
Very good amall company
Program Director (Current Employee), MD/DC/VAMarch 29, 2014
Very good amall company. good b6neifits. good working conditions
My Review Summary.
Senior Wireless Manager (Current Employee), Wpafb, OHDecember 23, 2013
A typical day consists of checking my voicemail/e-mail. If I have any I normally tackle those first. Next I try to resolve any issues customers may have with wireless devices, laptops, or desktops.

What I've learned-I learn new ways to expedite my workload as far as placing tickets for customers via Remedy Ticketing System, finding more efficient ways to conduct my business with customers to ensure they're being assisted in a timely fashion.

My co-workers are awesome. Very dedicated, determined, and very fast paced. Although some have been with the company longer than I have, I feel that I am able to seek help, advice, or whatever the issue may be.

The hardest part of the job I would say is to please every customer. I've been working for Array for almost 2 years now and I've never had a customer complain about my customer service.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is walking away knowing that I've done my job correctly, and in a timely fashion. Each day is a day to improve and I love finding ways to do so. The one thing that I love most is the fact that I am able to "go over and beyond".
Dull and Outdated
Technology (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDApril 21, 2013
Pros: you have a job
Cons: poor healthcare, boring office, no team work, boring outdated staff, work in cubes, micromanaged, dull, benefits are slim to none
You work in a cube, you are micro managed, there is little to no team work as there is zero team or actually positive culture at Array. The "leadership," seem like a boys club and play the DC contractor position trying to partner with any and everyone as often as they can. It's an incredibly boring job, managers don't care about you, no one seems happy and although they are moving into new practice areas it all boils down to partners. The proposals are dull and I dread the office. The politics are off the charts. I repeat, the politics are off the charts. Good luck if a manager even looks you in the eye. There is a very strong vibe of employees owing the company, very little towards the employees. The pay is low, the hours are long, the office is dull and boring and the politics just drain the life out of you. Hardest part of my job is having respect for managers. They just need to stay in the contracting field and not try to get creative with the organization. Everything is about the "board," and the board lets you know that. Not a place for out of the box, innovative thinkers who enjoy contributing to their workforce and team work.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDJuly 16, 2012
Pros: great work environment
Cons: low pay for recent grads
A great place to work if you have the necessary skills to succeed.