Array Interactive is currently seeking a Account Manager with 5+ years of digital agency experience to join our Account Services Team! We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley--San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe, Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
The Account Manager will successfully initiate and develop relationships with top tier clients around all aspects of their digital signage strategy. In this account management position, responsible for managing relationships with clients, providing strategic marketing direction, supervising multimedia projects and creative profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Steward the projects working with project manager and assigned team
- Implement client’s strategy through development of Creative Briefs, reviewing campaign activity and obtaining status reports from other team members
- Effectively manage project teams toward delivery of work that is on brief, on time and on budget
- Possess a keen understanding of strategic rationale regarding the accounts they are responsible for
- Author and present client presentations and proposals
- Assign responsibilities, delegate and empower others to complete assignments
- Recognize and advise on synergistic opportunities between client and agency
- Leverage knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams
- Provides interpretation support to clients during creative presentations
- Develop and implement measurement plans of all programs
- Review performance reporting and recommend program alteration as necessary. Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving the new business of untapped markets.
- May work with an overseas team
- 5+ years applicable experience.
- Ability to direct multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills