Array Interactive is currently seeking a Business Development Manager with 5+ years experience to join our Business Development team!
We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley--San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe, Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Solutions, the Business Development Manager is responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate individual with a knowledge of and passion for digital marketing professional services. The role is focused primarily on new business and is suited to people who are eager to exploit their exceptional communication and networking skills to demonstrate effective and successful results. You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage.
- New business pitches, meetings, and generating outbound business leads
- Developing proposals and strategy
- Create and maintain lead generation prospect contact database
- Develop strategic, quarterly new business lead generation outline for agency
- Align lead generation outline with overall agency business segmentation goals
- Identify and initiate sales dialogue with prospects based on lead generation outline
- Establish relationship with prospects and articulate and present company capabilities
- Speak confidently and intelligently with prospects in the area of digital signage services and solutions
- Review, recommend, and respond to all new business inquires
- Respond to referral new business inquires from agency partners and vendors
- As part of response process, directly create or work with agency resources to create RFP response elements including initial project scoping, design concepting, timeline development, and budgeting
- Manage complete new business cycle from inquiry, initial new client relationship building, RFP response, pitch presentation, and hand-off to Account Services group for final proposal development for the business win
- Serve as a representative of the company to business development, marketing and high-tech networking organizations both locally and nationally
- Provide monthly updates on new business development related activities
- Recognize and advise Account Services group on synergistic opportunities between clients and company
- Maintain ongoing relationships with clients to encourage referral and expansion of relationship to new areas of the client company
- May work with an overseas team
- Travel, Minimal, as required to complete new business pitch
Education & Training
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in business development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in business development
- A positive, determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities and market segments
- Proven success in lead generation and development
- Demonstrable knowledge of the new business cycle
- Strong professional services skills and ability to keep promises
- Adept at business need identification with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and networking skills including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- A positive attitude to dealing with people