Array Interactive is a marketing technology agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley—San Jose, California to be exact. We’re looking for a contract UI Designer with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of technology strategist, developers and other designers to create digital media and technology experiences for the social web, mobile and digital signage platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a creative passion that captivates the end-user, an eagerness to embrace creative challenges and problem solving, and a consistent and unwavering commitment to delivering projects on time and at the highest quality.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute ideas into solid visuals/UI designs for digital media platforms: Social Web, Mobile, Digital Signage
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on a daily basis
- 2+ years of UI Design experience
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates exemplary skills in creating clean, highly usable, aesthetically pleasing visual designs
- Expert proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools to create mockups and iterate designs quickly based on feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment and be open to constructive criticism of designs
- Basic knowledge of programming language (HTML, ActionScript, CSS )
Nice to Have
- Experience with Mobile UI design
- Experience with designing for HTML5
- Digital Signage UI design experience
- Agency experience
- Experience with high-end brands.
You will be working with 'A list', Fortune 500 clients. Hence your skills, experience and professionalism are extremely important.
In order to be considered for this position, please send us your resume and portfolio information.