Arrow Truck Sales

Arrow Truck Sales Employee Reviews

Pleasant work environment
National Account Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJune 25, 2014
Pros: freedom of time
Cons: commission could take up to 30 days
I was National Account Representative and 2000-2002 salesman of the year. Great pay plan and the only reason I resigned was to open up my own business Truckers Needs and work a 2nd Job for the Napleton Group
Productive and interactive learning environment
Truck Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 19, 2013
Pros: be your own boss
Cons: long hours
• Prospect, identify, and market available inventory to potential customers
• Responsible for mastering current inventory while identifying equipment used in each industry
• Deals with the entire selling transaction from prospecting potential customers to knowing the industry’s current and future trends and the delivery methods
• Reviews the details of the trucks and equipment from the expansive nationwide inventory
• Responsible for getting the customer approved for financing and completing the sale, as well as drafting all of the necessary paperwork for the agreement
• Mastered the sales experience while demonstrating excellent communication skills with co-workers and customers
• Quickly adapted to an environment and industry that was previously completely unknown to me
Company Politics are bad, Questionable ethics
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), DeclinedMay 14, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: very high turnover. once told put 100 guys in a shoe box and shake it till 5 are left.
Good Pay, Long Hours, However a Plaid Coat & Stripes pants used car lot mentality. They don't live up to what they say. An arm of Volvo Truck. Like anything else some branches are better than others.
fun place to work ,free lunches sometimes, free lunches on your birthday.
Lot Coordinator, Administration Work (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 29, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Great place to work,nice atmosphere,friendly people,great boss
Great place to purchase a Commercial Heavy Duty Truck
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fontana, CAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: large company (owned by volvo)
Cons: large company politics
Great Staff, very friendly and knowledgeable. Sales jobs have job stability if you produce. There is always alot of change in the Management positions. Decisions of a Branch are made 2000 miles away.
I enjoyed my job even if it was a high stress position
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 14, 2012
Pros: it was close to home so i could come home for lunch
Opening and distributing federal express and US mail. Coding and then getting invoices and or expense reports approved. Once approved I would input invoices into the AS400. I also checked scanned invoices from 16 US branches for accuracy and posted batches to payables. Then I would handle any "emergency" check requests. Once a week I would print 300+ US checks as well as 50 or so Canadian checks. I also processed payments via ACH for 20 or 30 vendors a week. Then once the checks were signed I was responsible for getting them mailed. I was also responsible for sending ACH payemnt details to those vendors.
I went through statements recieved at corporate and called for invoice copies when necessary. Anytime a vendor had an A/P problem or issue they would call or email me and we would get it resolved.
I loved 99% of the people I worked with right up until the current "controller" took over. She is a bully and caused several of the accounting people who had been there for 5 years or better to quit Arrow.
Positive Atmosphere
Data Entry and Inventory Management (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJuly 1, 2012
Pros: positive thinking
Cons: needs improvement in communicating
Everyone always had a smile on their face and worked very good together. Teamwork was very important.
Professional Office with Team Players
Finance and Insurance Manager (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJune 29, 2012
I was the assistant to the Branch Manager. I prepared finance, DMV, and company documents for clients to sign, submitted and followed up on all finance applications with 10-15 different finance companies, expense report approvals, office/kitchen supply management, daily bank deposits, company banking reconciliations, filing, and AP/AR.
I learned that being detail orientated, organized, and good at multi-tasking was extremely important in order to make out office successful.