Responsible for the overall vision, direction, coordination, and evaluation of the branch. Engaged in selling recreational vehicle and manufactured housing merchandise by motivating, training, and supervising branch employees to ensure they are setting and meeting or exceeding branch goals.
This position is responsible for the entire operation of the branch. The branch manager is responsible for the following:
- Oversees the sales personnel and making sure their goals are being met or exceeded.
- Ensuring the order entry staff is inputting orders correctly and data is being entered in a timely fashion.
- Assigning warehouse staff to specific tasks and duties and ensuring product shipments are correct and prepared according to specifications.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assign employees to specific duties to include a daily checklist.
- Works alongside employees in warehouse and office setting.
- Formulate pricing policies according to requirements for profitability of operations.
- Coordinate sales promotions activities and prepare or direct employees in regards to promotions.
- Maintain operation records and prepare daily transaction records.
- Prepare requisitions to replenish merchandise.
- Ensure compliance of established procedures and practices.
- Assist customers on inquiries and complaints.
- Lock and secure the branch when scheduled.
- Assist employees in obtaining new product knowledge.
- Encourage, assist, and train employees to become a motivated sales force.
- Plan and prepare work schedules to include lunch and breaks.
- Ensure that all employees are working in a time-efficient manner.
- Enforce and counsel employees in regards to performance and other personnel issues.
- Interview, hire and train new employees for the branch.
- Ensure all HR paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Consults with HR in regards to employee relations and other personnel issues.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 20 employees.
- Able to resolve complaints and problems as they arise from customers and employees.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and seek solutions.
- Must be able to make independent decisions which affect the company’s profitability.
- Must be able to operate machinery such as forklift and order picker and is able to train new employees on this machinery.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- We require a recreational vehicle or auto parts background with 3-5 years experience.
- Skills in operating various office equipment (computer with applicable software, adding machine, photocopy machine, telephone, fax machine, and printer).
Indeed - 16 months ago
Arrow Distributing is an aftermarket recreational vehicle and manufactured housing parts distributor that has been in business since 1980....