ARROW EXTERMINATORS , Inc Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Don't waste your time here.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Middle GeorgiaFebruary 14, 2016
There are too many better companies to work for. The management at each location are all puppets for the Corporate Robots above them. You can't even get simple human responses that are not scripted talking points that have been programmed into them from years of brain washing. They simply do not care about their employees. Once They have sucked you dry of all the morale respect you have for yourself they will spit you out and kick you to the back of the line. It is as though money is all they care about and only if they are the ones making it. Very little training on actual pest control. It is all Sales, sales, sales! Micromanagement about money and numbers and in my opinion not enough concern about the services being rendered. They would just assume throw an employee in the line of fire to avoid any member of management taking a hit. Office morale is decrepit. The majority of the employees were actively looking for another job and dreading work everyday. Don't get me wrong, a lot of great people work within Arrow. It is as though we were all doing a prison sentence. When someone was able to get out we were all happy for them.
Pros
Friendly employees to work with
Cons
Management, pay, morale, support
Worst place I've ever worked
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2015
This company doesn't pay people correctly! They will expect you to call every customer 3 times by the 15th of the month even if you have 150 customers! You work all day everyday 6 days a week and only bring home about $900 every 2 weeks! The environment is terrible! If I were you I would pass this job up!
Pros
Cons
Low pay
a great company to work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYSeptember 20, 2015
arrow exterminating is a great place to work. everyday you see new things and always advancing in knowledge. paid days off and paid vacation days are a great plus.
Don't bother with this company. Full of liars.
Pest Control Tech (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJanuary 23, 2013
First, this position is for the Knoxville office, not Sevierville. It is a shame they have you take the time to fill out an application and then tell you the position is 30 miles away. When I worked for Arrow, I would typically bring home around $500/2 weeks. Yes, every two weeks! They can not keep technicians due to lack of pay. You will be deducted $7 for uniforms and $65 for vehicle use every two weeks. Health insurance is also too expensive. The office has had 5 managers in the last 6 years. What does that tell you? You will also have stops ranging from Gatlinburg to Bristol. Oh yeah, you don't get paid for drive time, only for the stops you produce. You really would be better off floppin' whoppers than working for these shady folks.
Pros
parking is great.
Cons
constant turnover due to technician pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARROW EXTERMINATORS , Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

ARROW EXTERMINATORS , Inc Reviews by Job Title