Arrow Exterminators Employee Reviews

Would be a great job if your a "good ol boy"
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2017
Family owned company that definitely caters to their Caucasian male employees. Not much opportunity for advancement for other cultures or ethnicities. which is apparent from the lack of diversity in the management positions throughout the company. Would have been a great place to work if you can get past the blatant and overt racism and prejudice.
Pros
Able to treat your private residence with bug products.
Cons
prejudice, no advancement, racism
Great Place to work
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time employed with them. Work was steady. ability to have a high income. Good Pay Great employees Benefits were good. The enjoyment of not being micro managed.
We are family
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 13, 2017
Together we grow stronger
Arrow is a good company to work for they care about the employees
Excellent Holiday Schedule and snow days with the kids :)
how awesome is that
Horrible Experience
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 10, 2017
During my interview with the manager, I was told how things were ran and what I could expect on a daily basis, as well as this great pay and great home time. It was an absolute lie. Had to be at the office daily by 7:30am, no big deal, but most days it was well after 7 and 8pm before I would get back home. Pay was commission only and not everyone is ignorant enough to pay the ridiculous prices this company charges. If you don't meet your sales then you have no pay, basically. They did provide a company truck, but charge you a high fee for that from each paycheck as well. I highly recommend NOT working here.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
The company really cares about there employees.
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAOctober 18, 2017
Love my job. I have a great supervisor and Love my office manager. Must be motivated to sell to succeed. I love the challenge and love the independent work environment. The harder you work the more money you will make. Definitely see the possibility of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Pay, benefits, good people
Cons
Traffic to travel to and from my office
ok some poor management decisions
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  NW GaOctober 16, 2017
pretty good salary. have to watch what you say, it will come back to haunt you. the hardest part of the job is the traffic, the route is so spread out.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
management
Long hours, stressful and no support.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 1, 2017
Worst place I've ever worked. Absolutely no support from corporate team. They claim to be a family owned atmosphere but that is far from the truth. The corporate team does not provide the extensive training they boast about.
Pros
Cons
Over worked
Amazing place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2017
The work place was well managed and organized. We were taught everything we needed to know about our products and our clients. The company is family oriented and cares about its employees.
good work environment
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 12, 2017
good work environment and very family oriented good work life balance. dont have kids get sick or have too many family emergencies. once you exhaust your pto you can not take off. Example: if you have the flu and you have no pto you can not take off, even with a doctors note.
great culture enviroment
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 5, 2017
good place to work and advance,family run business. you get pay by commission so the hours that you work are different every day.
you have the opportunity to make a lot of extra money every month.
Pros
meet a lot of good customers.
Cons
some of the customers makes your job hard.
Ccs
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, GAJuly 24, 2017
as a CCS I was responsible for maintaining customer retention, scheduling all technicians/sales routes, updating records, deposits, AR etc. It was a small office so room for advancement was slim to none.
Productive and fun workplace
Certified Technician (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 20, 2017
Great company and employees. Wonderful place to work and continue a great processing career. Work good with hours, understanding of employee having family and wanting time spent with them.
Amazing company, field just has bad pay.
Renewal Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2017
The company itself is amazing. Very employee-oriented. The management chain is one of the best I've ever encountered and the owners truly seem to care about their employees. The only problem is that the pay for the entire field is so low, and that's industry-wide. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend that was looking for a job to at the very least tide him or her over, and there are certainly advancement opportunities to those that apply themselves. It's just definitely not the best job for a single income family.
Pros
Management, company vehicle, contests, benefits
Cons
Long hours, 100% commission based, average but low pay rate
productive and fast paced work enviroment
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 6, 2017
Arrow Exterminators is productive and fast paced work environment that is mainly customer service oriented . You Install products/ services in peoples house and sell them the products as well. You get to know and build a relationships with your cliental on your route each day.
Thankful for a job but no work life balance
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2017
Overall, the company is an okay place. The owners are amazing. However, work-life-balance is absent. Sometimes hassled about using my PTO, no work from home options (even for employees that do not need to go in), no raise so far or promotion so far (hopefully soon). They need to reward good people before they leave and really examine managers to see if they really know how to manage. I see promotions through friendships and the in crowd. Most of all my manager makes things difficult for me and is an emotional hot head that does not value family.

NO WORK LIFE BALANCE.
great job to work for
sales , exterminator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 7, 2017
such a great place to work for the employees are great group . i found it to be more like a family then co- workers they were really great and awesome with everything
Not bad not great
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 7, 2017
Arrow has a lot of growth as sales are double digit growth yearly. Although, to move up you need to be able to sell. This is not a problem for most people but it is still necessary. The management can vary from location but is not bad. The cultural is simple and all about going beyond. Work life balance is not bad but one weekend day is required. Pay has improved but every time you build up a route where money becomes good the management takes it away and hires more people. This makes sense some for the customer but is unpleasant once you think you are going to be able to keep that money. Benefits are fair and not stellar but not worthy of any complaints.
Pros
work truck, family oriented
Cons
possible micromanagement, pay
Very good office personnel
CSR/Regional Real Estate Inspection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ft Walton Bch, FLApril 27, 2017
Great company, excellent benefits, great work environment. I learned alot about pest control and different services provided by Arrow Exterminators. I highly recommend working for this company
Wonderful office environment
Regional Account Administrator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 17, 2017
There are some issues with there system for sick days/PTO. They have several branches. I was very lucky to be with a great team.
The HR department is a little difficult to work with.
Cons
Hr
Poor training that it not equivalent to managements expectations
Termite Technician (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAFebruary 24, 2017
Was inadequately trained and not trained up to meet job expectations. Unless you have previous experience I would not recommend working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Exterminators. Our community is ready to answer.