Arrow Exterminators Employee Reviews

Hands down the best company i've ever worked for
Corporate Administrative Assistant/ Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2016
I have been at arrow for 2 years now and I had my first promotion after my first year. The over all environment here at the home office is great. The company is always growing and new positions are always being created to support their growing markets.
Pros
Friendly enviornment, Internal promotions, executive encouragement
No Real Benefits
CSR (Former Employee) –  AtlantaAugust 3, 2016
They are so focused on being bigger and bigger that they forget their employees. They brag about being "generous" and "fanatical" about their employees but only give a total of FIVE paid days off for first year employees - that it - no vacation and less than average sick. They do this while sending out emails bragging about how this branch and that department exceeded all goals by millions. GREEDY and hypocritical. RUN!
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
no benefits, so so pay
Absolutely don't apply
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 18, 2016
I came to this company looking to advance and they just play favorites with everyone. They don't see when someone is truly working hard. Management looks down on you like you are a peasant. Worse company ever to work for. Choose any other company
Arrow Exterminators
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2016
If you want to work for a company who gives you the ability increase your compensation, then this is the place to work. You are paid both on productivity and the sales of company products.
Arrow Exterminators
Real Estate Inspection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GADecember 14, 2015
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great Work/Life Balance! The hours are great, my co-workers are very friendly, and Upper Management cares about your progress.
Arrow is a great company to work for
Termite Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2016
Management and the work environment is great. Customers are great. They make sure their employees are satisfied. Insurance is reasonable. I overall like this company.
Triple Horse Productions
Service Technician/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2016
Had one month to prepare the main interior newsroom set for "Case for Christ" - rough plaster and finish tape,prime and finish paint all walls. Sand & paint all door frames and doors .Production assistants were incredibly helpful -loved the experience.....
Pros
Laid-back work experience
Cons
Distance
arrow exterminators
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 15, 2016
the job itself is not bad and easy. This company has poor management , the manager does not really care for employees. I love my co-workers I learned a lot with this company . The company gives you the tools and the skills to do the proper job and succeed at it.
Pros
good company
Cons
poor management
Large family owned and operated pest control company.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAMay 28, 2016
I enjoyed working with many of my co-workers and managers. A large part of my job was making outbound calls to schedule appointments and to try to collect on balances due. I learned how to feel more comfortable calling on collections as it can be awkward at times. Overall, I felt like this was a very good company to work for.
Mom and Pop company with good crew
Certified Technician/Sales (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 12, 2015
Fun place to work but little to no chance for advancement. Flexible hours and days off which is nice when planning vacations, breaks etc. Little to no work when bad weather hits which makes paying bills difficult when you are out of work for 1-2 weeks when snow or hurricanes come through. Great co-workers who were supportive and willing to help when you got stuck in a bind. The hardest part of the job was long days crawling under houses getting face to face with small to large rodents trying to build their own homes! Flexibility and laid back work environment were definitely enjoyable aspects of this job.
Productive and family orientated work environment
CCD- Customer Care Development (Current Employee) –  Milton, GAJuly 14, 2015
This is by far the best position I've worked minus the pay. They take really good care of their employees and offer great benefits to those who have seniority. there are constant opportunities for advancement depending on how far your willing travel and there are services centers all over GA,
Pros
enviornment, benefits, employee appreciation
Cons
compensation
Sales Driven
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  AtlantaOctober 15, 2015
This company's owner is so intent on becoming the largest family owned exterminator in the country. that driving sales is the only thing she is interested in. All employees are required to meet a sales goal and are threatened with demotion, if they don't meet it. So, unless you are a sales person, the chance to learn the pest trade and have a good career by just doing your job, you may as well look elsewhere.
I'm not sure if it's just my manager or not, since I only worked at one office, but the company really has a problem with managers like him.
Loved this job!
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GADecember 9, 2015
By far my favorite job ever. Loved everything about this place, the old manager was awesome, coworkers were great, benefits were good!
Pros
great benefits
Cons
new manager they hiried was awful
great company to work for.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2014
Great Family owned company. Treats its employees very well. They put a lot of effort into training their employees and providing a work environment that allows you to grow and advance. Everyone is very professional. The hardest part of the job was just that the company was growing all the time, so volume of work increased, but overall that was dealt with very well. Management was always open to creating efficiencies. It is a great place to work.
Pros
training, and advancement opportunities
Cons
not as much 401 matching as a corporation
Fast paced work
Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAFebruary 23, 2016
Job is a very fast paced environment. Must be strong and able to lift heavy furniture while being careful of your surroundings.
Pros
Good money good tips
Cons
Very long days
No room for advancing.
Wildlife Tecnician (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 11, 2014
This Branch of the company offers ok pay but does not hire from within. No raises and very little promotions unless you are family.
Pros
Company vehichle.
Cons
Only ladder you are going to climb here is the one on your truck.
Overall Good Place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAApril 16, 2014
Monday thru Friday 8-5 is my dream schedule and Arrow provided it. The customers are OUTSTANDING and I was promoted (raise and all) within 4 months. Some of the cons were lack of communication and no POSITIVE feed back from branch managers but other wise no complaints
Unlimited Opportunities with this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 9, 2012
This is a wonderful company to work for. Opportunity for advancement, training and good benefits.
Pros
incentive programs
Good Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 9, 2014
Hard work, but good payoffs! If you are lazy, you will not last. If you are looking for a great career with opportunity, try it! Go 100%
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
You have to put in the hours, work life balance is hard!
Good company, poor local branch
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 15, 2012
First person to answer phones
Customer service
Identify pest and sell pest control over the phone or
Schedule inspectors
Unstable management. Constant change in mangement including 2 regional directors, 3 branch managers, and 3 service manager.
Great co-workers, but full office staff was let go by the latest regional.
Enjoyed problem solving and outside marketing.
Pros
good company
Cons
poor management and constant changes in the way business was done at this branch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Exterminators. Our community is ready to answer.