ARROW FASTENER Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
A unique Experience
Assistant Supervisor Receiving Department (Former Employee) –  Arrow FastenerAugust 10, 2015
Receiving Department had various tasks, in addition to receiving raw material and finished goods, stowage of excess materials and inventory control was required.
Fun and exciting.
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJOctober 28, 2013
I loved this job. Went from warehouse worker to Assistant supervisor. I learned to manage time and people. The most enjoyable part was getting to know my employees and achieving my goals every night.
Pros
the employees.
Cons
No nonsence work enervirment, factory and office are very differnt work places
Receiving Manager/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJOctober 5, 2012
Work in the factory was very focused on the final outcome. The job required you to think on your feet at all times. There was alway pressure to preform but that did not bother me as I enjoy that kind of thing. It was very rewarding to complete a near impossable job faster than people thought you could do it.
Pros
they give out free turkeys for thanksgiveing and the people are fun to work with.
Cons
the factory has no ac so temps can get very high in the summer.
Presently Employed at Arrow
Industrial/ Continuous Improvement Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJSeptember 23, 2012
Has been a great learning experience working for Arrow ever since I joined the firm in July of 2009.

Made many improvements from Lean stand point and won awards for Lean Excellence and Lean Projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARROW FASTENER. Our community is ready to answer.

ARROW FASTENER Reviews by Location