Arrowhead Credit Union

Arrowhead Credit Union Employee Reviews

Enjoyed getting the work done
Fraud Investigator (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAOctober 28, 2014
Every day was the same, same reports needed to be work and we were able to handle calls throughout the day.
Wonderful Place
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Chino, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: structured and positive environment.
Cons: do not work with school.
I loved the atmosphere, and the people I got to work with. You go to teller school and they teach you about everything you need to know and you also train at the branch. Downside, very hard to get them to work with school schedules but they push for the younger employees to pursue education? A bit of a paradox but overall an amazing company.
doesnt stick up for employees
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), californiaMay 12, 2014
hr and ceo dont care about employees and always have the managers back
Daily
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: no longer
Assisted members with various account related services. Maintained all referral and cross selling goals. Took advantage of every opportunity to learn essential duties of the call center. Assisted Central Operations with incoming mail, Ops Requests, VOD's, and Lockbox processing.
very fast paced Credit Union, where i was able to apply my skills, A great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Highland, CAMarch 5, 2014
handled all currency transactions, greeting members, promoting products
Challenging
Office Assistant (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAFebruary 17, 2014
I was responsible for balancing all ATM machines on a daily basis.
Wonderful
Assist banking members (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CaFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: the team i worked with
Cons: no advancement or pay raise in 3 years
This environment had it all. Once the company started losing momentum, the management completely changed. It was no longer a place I was able to see myself in any longer.
Great Place to gain experience.
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Redlands, CADecember 16, 2013
Arrowhead Credit Union truly values their employees. The promote positively and truly enjoy seeing people grow with in the company.
Too serious
Facilities Management Coordinator (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CANovember 17, 2013
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: they don't pay well or give good raises.
Every one that works there is scared they going to lose their jobs, since it was massive lay offs about 2 to 3 years ago.
Pioneering Credit Union with Strong Future Vision
Vice President, Wealth Management (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAOctober 24, 2013
Cutting edge initiatives, very forward thinking credit union, directly competing with all financial services firm at all levels.
Customer Service
MSR III (Former Employee), Norco, CAAugust 5, 2013
Merchant window, deposit and withdraw transactions, assisting safe deposit box custodian, helping ATM custodian, balancing cash at the end of the day, making sales for the month, make calls for new accounts and taking payments in for mortgage or car loans. Outside sales: setting up new account booths in lager companies/ selling and or start up checking or savings account to employees. Develop new and existing business and consumer banking relationships by proactively soliciting new business from prospective clients and by contacting present clients to retain and expand banking relationships, to meet or exceed assigned monthly goals.
Wonderful working with members.
Financial Service Specialist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: great membership benefits.
Cons: employees do not help each other.
Arrowhead Credit Union has really great members. Fun place to meet good people. Work was easy to learn. Some employees were more difficult to work with than others. Long hours. Management was never around much to help with daily problems. Supervisors were rude to employees.
Good company to work for
Senior Member Service Representative II (Former Employee), Corona, CAJuly 20, 2013
Pros: team environment
Cons: ncua take-over
Arrowhead Credit Union is a good company to work for. Although, I will admit I worked for them prior to NCUA take-over so I am unsure as to whether or not it is still a good company to work for.
Great place to work overall.
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Highland, CAJune 18, 2013
Pros: feeling morally satisfied with work.
Cons: a few bad eggs in management at some branches.
Going to be sad to leave, but I strongly encourage anyone who is interested in working in the financial industry to apply at Arrowhead Credit Union. A very fun place to work; with lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and shine. There are quite a few employees that lack an appreciation for such a great institution, and I feel that creates majority of unpleasant feelings at Arrowhead. This is a company that really wants to help the members.
A day at Arrowhead Credit Union
Member Service Representative II (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 24, 2013
Pros: great co-workers and great learning
Cons: healthcare, lack of promotion from within
As a member service rep II, I deal with everyday basic transactions. I am also trained in frontside operations which includes opening new accounts, wire transfers, creating, blocking and re-pining cards, inputting loans and funding them. I am also trained in the call center as well. I am currently a floater and service all 11 locations in any aspect. The hardest part of my job would be driving to all locations. The traffic some days can be a bear, on the flipside my most enjoyable part of my job would be my thirst to learn new things. I love to train and learn new policies and procedures. Everyday I can learn something new.
Banking...
MSR1/Teller (Former Employee), Fontana, CAApril 19, 2013
Pros: hours, pay
Cons: upset customers
weekends off, great environment, fast paced, busy, the staff was great,
Horrible company to work for
Teller 2 (Former Employee), Redlands, CAMarch 28, 2013
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: bad management, low pay, no care for their employees
Very bad management with no idea how to run a branch. Hardly any training given and they expect a top notch employee for bottom of the barrel wages. Went to another bank with a LOWER position and got way better pay. Do not work for this company. Horrible treatment of their staff.
Not a great place to work
teller 1 (Former Employee), Redlands, CAFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: good hours and decent hourly pay
Cons: minimal training, little room for advancement
This is a horrible company to work for. They had very minimal training before throwing you out into the work place. Management is very unhelpful and has little to no idea how to prerform their job.
Great Learning Experience
Member Services Representative III (Former Employee), Rialto, CAJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: healthcare, hours, clients, teammates
Cons: management, policies
I was the receptionist for this branch. I self taught myself to learn the office equipment and phone system. I answered member questions and concerns, filed and mailed out branch documents, order supplies and scheduled appointments for the Financial Service Representatives. The hardest part of the job was the poor support from management. The most enjoyable part of my job was my clients and fellow teammates.
Great Learning Experience