Arrowhead Credit Union

Arrowhead Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 20, 2016
Arrowhead Credit union allows for full professionalism of ones character with the encouragement to grow and develop professionally. If you are looking to get to know the community you work around ACU allows for developing great personal relations with clients.
Great company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 7, 2016
Co-workers and customers made working at Arrowhead Credit Union enjoyable. I enjoyed being challenged and taking on new tasks while assisting members and providing exceptional customer service.
new management is not good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 19, 2016
no work life balance. advancement from within is limited. co workers are awesome. branches and call center always understaffed. morale has gone down last year.
Pros
co workers
Cons
no work life balance
Not a good place to work.
MSR I (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 7, 2016
Stay away from this company. Theres less room for advancement at ACU, and they pay raise is very rare, they hardly ever give you a raise.
Good Company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yucaipa, CASeptember 19, 2016
Company is member driven and good to their employees. Training is good. This company appreciates their members and employees.
Good place to work, lots of very talented people
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 28, 2016
Enjoyed working with this company. I liked the credit union feel where customers are considered members. Got along well with all my co-workers. Learned all aspects of teller responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with our members
I really enjoy the creit union world
Assistant Branch Manager II (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino County, CAMay 27, 2016
It was a nice place to work and i enjoyed everyone with the acception of my manager. CEO and hr manager along with the training manager were all amazing and a few more.
Pros
great place
Cons
Needed a new branch manager
Bad managment in the call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 14, 2016
I believe the company and their values are awesome, I loved the members. call center leadership is horrible its like in high school. he bullies you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
work 6 days and call center leadership is mean.
Productive and Fun workplace to bond with co-workers and members
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 25, 2015
A typical day at work would be filled with laughter and joy. I learned the ins and the outs of the banking industry. The management team was held to a high level of respect and was always there when needing assistance. My co-workers were amazing, excited about what they did for a career and loved it! The hardest part of the job was making difficult decisions about members' accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was building trust and a relationship with the members, not only did you remember their names but they remembered yours.
Good work enviornment
Member Relationship Specialist/Loan Concierge (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 30, 2015
It was a great organization to work for. I obtained great customer service skills. I was recognized for exceeding reasonable goals. Worked under great management.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
not much room for growth
Great Learning Experience
Member Services Representative III (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAJanuary 30, 2013
I was the receptionist for this branch. I self taught myself to learn the office equipment and phone system. I answered member questions and concerns, filed and mailed out branch documents, order supplies and scheduled appointments for the Financial Service Representatives. The hardest part of the job was the poor support from management. The most enjoyable part of my job was my clients and fellow teammates.
Pros
healthcare, hours, clients, teammates
Cons
management, policies
Great place to work overall.
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Highland, CAJune 18, 2013
Going to be sad to leave, but I strongly encourage anyone who is interested in working in the financial industry to apply at Arrowhead Credit Union. A very fun place to work; with lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and shine. There are quite a few employees that lack an appreciation for such a great institution, and I feel that creates majority of unpleasant feelings at Arrowhead. This is a company that really wants to help the members.
Pros
Feeling morally satisfied with work.
Cons
A few bad eggs in management at some branches.
Customer Service
MSR III (Former Employee) –  Norco, CAAugust 5, 2013
Merchant window, deposit and withdraw transactions, assisting safe deposit box custodian, helping ATM custodian, balancing cash at the end of the day, making sales for the month, make calls for new accounts and taking payments in for mortgage or car loans. Outside sales: setting up new account booths in lager companies/ selling and or start up checking or savings account to employees. Develop new and existing business and consumer banking relationships by proactively soliciting new business from prospective clients and by contacting present clients to retain and expand banking relationships, to meet or exceed assigned monthly goals.
A day at Arrowhead Credit Union
Member Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 24, 2013
As a member service rep II, I deal with everyday basic transactions. I am also trained in frontside operations which includes opening new accounts, wire transfers, creating, blocking and re-pining cards, inputting loans and funding them. I am also trained in the call center as well. I am currently a floater and service all 11 locations in any aspect. The hardest part of my job would be driving to all locations. The traffic some days can be a bear, on the flipside my most enjoyable part of my job would be my thirst to learn new things. I love to train and learn new policies and procedures. Everyday I can learn something new.
Pros
great co-workers and great learning
Cons
healthcare, lack of promotion from within
Wonderful Place
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 22, 2014
I loved the atmosphere, and the people I got to work with. You go to teller school and they teach you about everything you need to know and you also train at the branch. Downside, very hard to get them to work with school schedules but they push for the younger employees to pursue education? A bit of a paradox but overall an amazing company.
Pros
Structured and Positive environment.
Cons
Do not work with school.
Wonderful Company
Account management (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 24, 2012
Monday-Friday schedudle with the occasional saturday work days. Arrowhead Gives 3 weeks of initial training, and always ensures that the employee has access to more experienced employees through chat. These chat windows are subtle ways to contact someone if you're not sure of a procedure and are on the phone with a customer.
The management team is a little hit and miss, with some that want to rule the office with an iron fist rather then an understanding sturdiness. But the people there are friendly, the vendors are always bringing in sweet treats and the overall atmosphere is professional and inviting. wonderful company to work for with lots of room for advancement.
Pros
lots of room for advancement, professional, stress-free, good pay
Cons
management needs work
Wonderful working with members.
Financial Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 29, 2013
Arrowhead Credit Union has really great members. Fun place to meet good people. Work was easy to learn. Some employees were more difficult to work with than others. Long hours. Management was never around much to help with daily problems. Supervisors were rude to employees.
Pros
Great membership benefits.
Cons
Employees do not help each other.
Horrible company to work for
Teller 2 (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 28, 2013
Very bad management with no idea how to run a branch. Hardly any training given and they expect a top notch employee for bottom of the barrel wages. Went to another bank with a LOWER position and got way better pay. Do not work for this company. Horrible treatment of their staff.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
bad management, low pay, no care for their employees
Daily
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 23, 2014
Assisted members with various account related services. Maintained all referral and cross selling goals. Took advantage of every opportunity to learn essential duties of the call center. Assisted Central Operations with incoming mail, Ops Requests, VOD's, and Lockbox processing.
Pros
People
Cons
No Longer
Not a great place to work
teller 1 (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 11, 2013
This is a horrible company to work for. They had very minimal training before throwing you out into the work place. Management is very unhelpful and has little to no idea how to prerform their job.
Pros
good hours and decent hourly pay
Cons
minimal training, little room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrowhead Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.