Arrowhead Credit Union Employee Reviews

I'm happy
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 13, 2017
The call center is not for everyone. It's very fast paced, requires extreme multi-tasking skills and you have to know everything. If you like routines and can't handle daily chaos, this job is not for you. In return you get to learn so much and work with great team members. Our manager cares about everyone and if you're having a bad day, they will do whatever they can to make it better for you. I'm thankful for my call center experience.
Pros
solving members problems and turning their day around
Cons
always short staffed
Was not impressed
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 25, 2017
Form the recruiter not letting me answer her questions, to the people above me, was not impressed. After i was picked on because i didn't know ALL the answers I was left feeling like an idiot. You would be better steering clear of getting a job at this organization.
Pros
met some nice people
Cons
Everything else
Stressful, Gave me anxiety
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 5, 2017
The company goal is great, their goals of providing excellent mbr service and give back to the community is awesome. However at any branch or call center doesn't matter what you know what Matiers is that you are liked by the right people and kiss up to managers. The call center is very stressful it's great at the beginning then it gets crazy when you're on your own it's non stop back to back calls and leadership makes you feel like an idiot when u ask for help and belittle you. My self esteem Def went down while I was there.
Pros
Benefits and OT
Not a good place at all
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 5, 2017
When you get hired it all seems too good to be true. With time you come to realize that it is. Most managers are pretty awful. They are unknowledgable and always play favorites. Its all about personality. Fool the right people into thinking you are the friendliest and most outgoing person with members and you will go far does not matter if you do not know your line of work and are stupid as can be or are an awful person in real life. All the great employees with knowledge and experience get looked over its only the two faces that move forward. Favoritism is a huge issue. Just play your cards right.
Pros
You will meet some awesome and amazing people wether it be coworkers or members.
Cons
everything else.
Great Culture
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAMay 9, 2017
Very busy place to work. With awesome members. They really seemed to focus on the members and really made an effort to take care of its employees. Management seemed to be on a different page than the CEO but overall it was a good company
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Upper Management
Love working here!
VP (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 27, 2017
Outstanding organization, best experience ever! Innovative, visionary, smart and caring CEO. If you go in with a great attitude towards service, set your mind on mastering where you are at...you can go places within this organization. Love the team, great people throughout organization. Great place to work.
Pros
Great leadership, benefits, positive work environment
Cons
I wish they were nationwide
Great company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 7, 2016
Co-workers and customers made working at Arrowhead Credit Union enjoyable. I enjoyed being challenged and taking on new tasks while assisting members and providing exceptional customer service.
Not a good place to work.
MSR I (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 7, 2016
Stay away from this company. Theres less room for advancement at ACU, and they pay raise is very rare, they hardly ever give you a raise.
Great Culture
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 20, 2016
Arrowhead Credit union allows for full professionalism of ones character with the encouragement to grow and develop professionally. If you are looking to get to know the community you work around ACU allows for developing great personal relations with clients.
Great work place
Business Intelligence Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CA 92408October 7, 2016
I worked there for five years it was a good place to work. I know that I probably would have retired from there if the economy wouldn't have crashed the way it did.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Economy
Good Company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yucaipa, CASeptember 19, 2016
Company is member driven and good to their employees. Training is good. This company appreciates their members and employees.
new management is not good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 19, 2016
no work life balance. advancement from within is limited. co workers are awesome. branches and call center always understaffed. morale has gone down last year.
Pros
co workers
Cons
no work life balance
I really enjoy the creit union world
Assistant Branch Manager II (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino County, CAMay 27, 2016
It was a nice place to work and i enjoyed everyone with the acception of my manager. CEO and hr manager along with the training manager were all amazing and a few more.
Pros
great place
Cons
Needed a new branch manager
Good place to work, lots of very talented people
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 28, 2016
Enjoyed working with this company. I liked the credit union feel where customers are considered members. Got along well with all my co-workers. Learned all aspects of teller responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with our members
Bad managment in the call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 14, 2016
I believe the company and their values are awesome, I loved the members. call center leadership is horrible its like in high school. he bullies you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
work 6 days and call center leadership is mean.
Good work enviornment
Member Relationship Specialist/Loan Concierge (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 30, 2015
It was a great organization to work for. I obtained great customer service skills. I was recognized for exceeding reasonable goals. Worked under great management.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
not much room for growth
Productive and Fun workplace to bond with co-workers and members
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 25, 2015
A typical day at work would be filled with laughter and joy. I learned the ins and the outs of the banking industry. The management team was held to a high level of respect and was always there when needing assistance. My co-workers were amazing, excited about what they did for a career and loved it! The hardest part of the job was making difficult decisions about members' accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was building trust and a relationship with the members, not only did you remember their names but they remembered yours.
Great working experience
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAMay 27, 2015
Very exciting place to work, very busy in-store office. I enjoyed engaging with the customers and training the employees.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Small Office
Enjoyed getting the work done
Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 28, 2014
Every day was the same, same reports needed to be work and we were able to handle calls throughout the day.
Wonderful Place
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 22, 2014
I loved the atmosphere, and the people I got to work with. You go to teller school and they teach you about everything you need to know and you also train at the branch. Downside, very hard to get them to work with school schedules but they push for the younger employees to pursue education? A bit of a paradox but overall an amazing company.
Pros
Structured and Positive environment.
Cons
Do not work with school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrowhead Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.