Arrowpoint Corporation, a growing Federal contractor, seeks a Data Management Specialist Team Lead in support of the United States Army CISD project. This is a business casual work environment with exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Lead a team of senior PL/SQL (ETL) developers
- Work closely with Data Model and DBA Teams
- Data Model and write the PL/SQL script to load the production tables
- Prepare project plans and assign tasks as required and report the progress of each project to the client
- Experience with Performance Tuning (ORACLE DBMS)
- Support development of new applications using SQL and PL/SQL
- Maintain multiple existing Oracle DBMS nightly/weekly/monthly jobs that feed data to enterprise applications and work closely with DBAs to convert these jobs to DBMS Scheduler.
- Automate existing manual SQL processes by converting them to PL/SQL and adding robust error handling.
- Design logical and physical Data Model as required
- Support routine data quality calls/requirements
- Define requirements, design, and code reviews with customers
- Ensure the SOP naming convention is adapted for new implementations or when changing existing applications
- Implement mitigation of security vulnerabilities load data into the data warehouse (populate the dimension and fact tables) and automate the process
- Provide "after hours" on-call production support as required
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate requires a BS degree, or equivalent applicable work experience, plus 5+ (five) years work experience in this field.
- Highly motivated individual with a Team Lead experience
- Design, develop, maintain, schedule and monitor ETL process
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL of stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages
- 10g/11g experience is a must
- Experience in Enterprise Data Modeling using preferably ER/Studio
- Experience in using Oracle utilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with Tuning of PL/SQL code using Explain Plan, Index, and Hints etc.
- Knowledge of Data warehousing
- Experience working in a Linux Operations environment and Windows Development environment.
- Ability to work with a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- US Citizenship is required and must be able to pass background investigations to gain access to the client site and computer systems.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Must be available to provide "after hours" on-call production support as required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Work Location: Client Site, Fort Belvoir, VA.
Travel: No travel is expected
Arrowpoint Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. AA/M/F/D/V. Arrowpoint encourages individuals with disabilities, including applicants who have service-connected disabilities, to apply for our positions. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Specializing in information systems and technology services, Arrowpoint Corporation is a small business prime contractor of choice for the...