Arrowpoint Corporation Employee Reviews

Samll Business
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 27, 2017
Because its small - most don't have an opportunity for advancement in the company or pay raises. Good folks, friendly internal environment. Externally customer was difficult to work with. Long days, not enough resources. Some of this was from the customer, some because the company is small. Because of this -very long days and a lot of stress.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Stressful
great company
Capture Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 15, 2017
Great CEO and organizational culture. Prime customer is the Army National Guard with IT integration. Flexible hours and work environment. Independent work focused.
I loved this place. Corporate and management were awesome.
Personnel Suitability Analyst (Federal Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 31, 2015
I enjoyed my time with this company. They were always competitive with benefits and compensation. It was like working with family.
Good company to work for
CRSCAnalyst / Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Fort KnoxKYJuly 24, 2014
Job was cool, some personnel weren't cool to work with. Company left state and isn't operating in the area any more.
Pros
Job duties
Cons
Company lost bid for government contract suffered layoffs
DOD Contracto/ Adminstrative Support
Financial Records Manager/Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Naotional Guard BureauJuly 6, 2014
Normal day to day items such as memos requiring division head signatures.
Constant auditing files both monetary and grammatical.
interaction with offsite personnel located within the continental U.S. and its territories.
Dealing with crisis as the arise sometimes very quickly.
Working with other team members located throughout the division
Pros
Excellent experince within the contracting world, Invaulable insight into the Nationa Guard
Cons
The lack of raises, The commute, The unknown of not knowing if you have a job after the next contract cycle
Your typical 8A government contractor
Executive Desktop & System Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAJune 27, 2014
Overall, I have been treated fairly, and compensation has been comensurate with the metro area. Program management seems disconnected from the daily inner workings of the workforce and the government customer really provides all mission and agency directives. Grape vine information, if you will.
In three years we have participated in only one company direction/vision meeting, which has only added to the feeling of noninclusion and separation.

In my opinion, it does not make for a strong unified team environment with clear objectives and mission milestones to be celebrated and rewarded.

Nobody likes to work without recognition for a job well done.
Only good things to say about Arrowpoint
Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 2, 2013
Arrowpoint is a wonderful company.

All of the mangement team are tremendous people. They were like an extended family who were easy to work for as long as you were doing your job.

We celebrated every birthday of every office staff member.

I would go back to work for them in a heartbeat if I was still living in the DC area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrowpoint Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5