ARS

ARS Employer Reviews

Horrible work place
Account Representative/Collector (Former Employee), Escondido, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Cons: everything, especially the staff
Bunch of drug addicts running the place and all kinds of schemes taking place! Everyone has drama that they bring to work, bunch of nonsense
You spoke to as many people as you could during your shift.
Sales (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: it was fun because the customer were usually happy and listened to what you were selling.
Cons: there were the exceptions that wanted to argue that your service was not good.
I sold heating and air conditioning services based on season to customers shopping in the Home Depot. We sold new appliances as well as services on the customers own air conditioning and furnaces that they owned.
Good atmosphere
Accounting Assistant/ SME (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 23, 2015
Very busy all day. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Customers are pleasant.
Warehouse
Laborer (Former Employee), Va Beach, VirginiaJanuary 22, 2015
Assist with inspecting for damaged goods.
Responsible for tracking inventory levels.
Kept accurate records of the products that came in and went out.
Operate forklifts or similar vehicles for products that were over 100lbs.
Order Retail Sales tickets (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 24, 2014
It will be busy at times, but it was a great learning experience.
Great job
Fire and Flood Clean up (Former Employee), Rock Springs, WYDecember 18, 2014
We had consistant work had a cool team of employees to work with and got to do something different every day definatly a overall great job.
Good Business
PC TECHNICIAN & CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Whitehouse,TxDecember 3, 2014
Cons: if the customer doesn't pay when the job is complete you have to wait til they pay
Great place to work, well managed, the boss always had Christmas parties and took his employees out for lunch and showed appreciation for our work.
Horrible Company to work for
Service Technician (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: decent money
Cons: management
As a company the name is well known so the company gets a lot of calls. The Plumping technicians as well as the production employees are some of the greatest men you will have the pleasure of working with. If you are smart you can learn a great deal with them. But it ends there, the management of the company is a joke. The shop manager is a liar, a cheat, and a thief. If you end up here make sure you fully document every labor law violation and always review your pay stubs, They will steal money from your pay. Don't befriend anyone in management their assistant manager will pretend as though he is trying to work with you and that you have a great working relationship but he will stab you in the back. Don't expect any job security or for them to care for about years served. I watched as a tech who was with the company 17 years put in his two weeks and was told "i don't need this, you can get out now. The manager didn't even ask why the guy was leaving...
Productive, great management
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: bbq, great management
Cons: benifits
Accounting as well administrative duties over all company is good.
Productive, but unfare
Comfort advisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: gift cards
Cons: favortism
Company should respect Technicians emergency issues.They work you from sun up to sun down one day off and very little breaks.Company also should have a better format for standby and not leave the technician sitting for 3 to 6 hrs.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCOctober 3, 2014
Pros: pay, flexible hours
Wonderful place to work. Management is awesome. Company pays really well for easy work.
Productive work environment
Plumbing Tech (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2014
Productive work environment
Amazing Managers and co-workers
High stress, no structure
Im a Home Depot Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, flSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: learned how to time manage exceptionally well
Cons: disrespectful general manager
I was recruited by this company due to having previous experience with one of there competitors. I was brought on to be a Home Depot Sales Coordinator which had quite of bit of duties that weren't hashed out prior to my hire. A typical week started off Monday with corporate meeting/calls, scheduling, recruiting, follow up with customers, training, branch meetings with employee performances, pay roll and store event confirmations. I was working 6 days a week with no weekends off. The days after consisted of visiting 11 of my stores in the broward area to follow up with Store Managers and Store Lead Generators for quotas, events and training Home depot associates. Id also have to visit our employees for payrolls, take them new flyers, re-train on new products, be present for events, training, recruiting and visit all stores in a weekend span of time. The hardest part was the lack of time given to finish all tasks, the enjoyable part was reaching goals, getting credit from corporate for always being positive and doing more than I was assigned on doing.
It was a professional and positive challenging environment.
Commercial Accounts / Project Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: company vehicle, high paying salary, culturaly diverse
Cons: limited my ability to apply creative solutions to strengthen the team
· Increased annual revenue for the Commercial Division, surpassing quarterly projections.
· Established new accounts throughout Los Angeles, increasing project sales in the regions largest territory.
· Executed plan to recapture lost accounts implementing creative relationship management techniques.
· Redesigned company proposal template adding value to presentation and increasing closing percentages.
· Coordinated workflow, and processes, resulting in efficient project completion within time constraints, and to budget.
· Analyzed project schematics, communicated with Engineers, City Inspectors, and clients resolving all challenging circumstances, ensuring adherence to Municipal Code Compliance.
· Focused strategy to increase customer satisfaction, and aim to strengthen client relationships.
Competitive fun enviroment, goal oriented workplace!!
Sales (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: ability to make alot of $, compete with co-workers on all teams with sales (to keep your head in the game)
Cons: too long of hrs, promises not always met, competiton sometimes makes aggressive workers.
When I 1st start my day it would be at about 7:30am Mon-Sun, then take roll and announce the day before's success on how many Fw1 cans (Fastwax\waterless wash'n wax) we sold the day before and to hit quota everyday has to be consistent of $325(bell), and then we discuss our goals in a sort of pep rally. then its onto choosing teams 2 - 5 co-workers per vehicle, then we find out where each Team is headed, then collect money as a spotter to our destination\ or we pay for it then get reimbursed on our pay check. After that we all head outside to gather up each individual persons inventory for the day and load it all in Team leaders vehicle, stop on the way out to fill up on gas, then head to location, when we get there unload and setup, then wrk until we hit bell each atleast and when and if were done have to contact management at the office, if its ok to head back. Once we are back at the office we turn in our consignment and see if we did our #'s right. Head home next day same. The best part of the day is mainly when everybody breaks even and or willing to help others workers reach there goals. The hardest has to be keeping everyone positive
Not My Idea of fun
Commercial Account Representative (Current Employee), Orange, CAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the day ends
Cons: the day begins
Changing all the time- no one is honest and they never keep their word
Privately held company
Patient Services Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 13, 2014
Too many friends and family of the owners employed here, creates unbalance and unprofessional environment.
Service Writer (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMay 14, 2014
This job was hard but enjoyable, it went from doing office work to going to the scene to help clean up a house, whether it had water damage or burnt.
Loved ARS!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Alamos, NMMay 12, 2014
Enjoyed working with my manager. Stand up guy and he allowed me to learn. Really liked the laid back atmosphere and being treated as an equal.
Hard work
HVAC System Installer, HVAC New Construction (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCApril 3, 2014
Most days would consist of ripping out old/no-working HVAC systems mostly in crawl spaces and attics. Working in 120-130+ F degree attic in the summer. Work is also, hit or miss we are basely contracted for jobs. Some weeks we have work and others just end up staying home. Co-worker are good group of guys fun the work with. Also learned alot about HVAC codes, gas lines, electrical, and duct systems.

1 2 3