ARTCO Employee Review

productive
deckhand (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 29, 2013
the company i work for now is a great company a typical day is hard to explain because there is really nothing typical about it we never no what the next day holds the hardest part of the job is im gone anywhere from 26 to 34 days at a time sometimes more the most enjoyable thing is im home for anywhere from 26 to 34 days
Pros
home cooked meals every day
Cons
the days out are for the most part long days

Other ARTCO Employee Reviews

Friendly and fun workplace
Envelope Puller (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJanuary 15, 2018
I would love to still be working for Artco, but unfortunately it was a temporary job.The company took great care of the employees. I always felt comfortable enough to ask questions.
Pros
15 min break every 2 hours
Cons
temporary job
Very disorganized but the pay was pretty good... when you actually went to work.
Printing Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJanuary 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong, this job paid fairly well and was extremely easy. I enjoyed my manager and didn't mind the ling work hours. The problem is that I felt like low priority because I was a seasonal employee. It felt like I was asked to go home early most days or not even come at all because of the low volume of work. Many of the other employees also expressed this problem. I did not make nearly as much money as I was hoping and it would have been more beneficial for me to just find another job.
Pros
Cons
You are not needed much of the time