Artcraft Health Education (AHE), an award-winning health education agency, is seeking an entrepreneurial, self motivated and driven digital sales executive to expand AHE’s business with pharmaceutical companies.
- Develop new business both through new customer acquisition and selling new applications/solutions into existing customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- The ability to aggressively cold call potential clients, schedule meetings, and move the sales process forward.
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful
- Network to quickly build relationships and capitalize on client needs for patient and professional health education marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and developing marketing solutions for major pharmaceutical brands.
- Establish strong industry relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders, procurement and marketing management.
- Have the ability to think outside of the box and deliver creative ideas to our clients.
- Will produce initial annual revenue and achieve goals
- Works effectively under deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Performs work under established procedures
- Strong closer
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude, resilient and creative
- Goal and results oriented, business owner mentality
- Existing pharmaceutical client relationships a plus
- The ability and desire to sell
- Resilient with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Ability to Consultatively Sell
- Digital Media and underlying technology knowledge
- Understand of digital project lifecycle
- General knowledge of digital platforms, CMS, SEO/SEM, and hosting
- 50-75% local travel through assigned territory to call on existing and prospective clients in the tri-state area
- Live in tri-state area including PA.
- Owns or has access to means of transportation
- Experience within a healthcare advertising agency or pharmaceutical company preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience within a healthcare advertising agency or pharmaceutical company; focused on consumer/patient marketing preferred but not required
- 5 years related sales experience
We are committed to the principles of uncompromising service so that we may deliver high quality, innovative promotional products in a...