Artech Information Systems L.L.C. Employee Reviews

Contract House kept up with Admin
Senior level (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 25, 2017
Artech arranged contract with my previous employer (IBM) to support a specific project. My dealings were entirely at the administrative level. Contacts were designed around onboarding at IBM and obtaining appropriate back ground checks, etc. All contacts were professional and appropriate.
Artech
Senior System s Analyst Glaxo-SmithKline (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 24, 2017
Company allows you to work on your own without micromanaging the engineers. Allow for growth and provide tools to be effective at the assignment. Good company.
Pros
assignments
Productive and fun place to work
Provider Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2017
I worked for this contract company to help facilitate enrolling or re-enrolling Medicaid Providers for the State of Texas. There was an intensive training program to provide necessary information about 135 page Medicaid Provider Application. I took approximately 15 calls daily due to the length of time each call required. We were under no pressure for call handle time and received excellent floor support from both my Team Manager and floor support.
Pros
Free coffee, tea, etc.
Cons
Bad company to work with
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2017
The lack of feedback on your performance is frustrating. Though the client that I work for is singing songs of praises for my work, Artech is least bothered to acknowledge is. If you are late with your time reporting, they are all over you. However, if you try to reach out and get feedback from the company you are working for, good luck! I have been working for them for more then a year. asked for pay raise they stalled me for 2 months and came back with an email that they will be cutting my salary by 11.5%. What a joke. Really upset and will leave as soon as I can find something new.
Challenging and successful workplace
IMAC Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 9, 2017
The contract I worked on was amazing. The hours were great and the pay was sufficient. Unfortunately, I chose to focus my career in a different direction.
Great company!
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2017
Great company to work for.
Positive experience working with their staff and companies that they contracted me with. Would recommend them highly to others...
Very friendly people to work with, like a family
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJApril 25, 2017
My day to day accomplishments were admired and credit was given day to day.
Overtime was available. The workplace was clean and people were always friendly and helpful to contribute in accomplishing the desired product output.
Pros
There was a yearly softball game held and a company picnic.
Cons
I do not have any to speak of nor did i experience any
Not too happy
Project Management Consultant at Stryker (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIApril 16, 2017
The lack of feedback on your performance is frustrating. If you are late with your time reporting, they are all over you. However, if you try to reach out and get feedback from the company you are working for, good luck!
you are salaried, expected to work 80hr weeks
HR (Former Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJMarch 29, 2017
was literally told that as a salaried employee we were expected to stay there there 10 or 11 hour days and not expect anything for it

if you only worked a regular 9 hour day and they commented about how you had a lot of work to do that you should try to stay late.
Great Company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 23, 2017
Great Company. Have great benefits and the staff is awesome. They make sure that you have projects and work available of your choice. Always trying to provide opportunity for others to succeed within their capacity.
Below Expectations
Global HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 21, 2017
Poor Communication (Executive Leadership), Preferential treatment to certain employees, poor performance recognition, total disregard for employee development.
Worked with Artect for 3 months, not enough time to form an opinion with thia company on a contractural basis.
DATA ANALYST CLEAN UP SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJFebruary 22, 2017
For the three months I've worked with Artect, the company seemed very enthusiastic about me working with them because of my extensive work history and knowledgeable skill set.

With my other temporary assignments, all of the companies I've worked with, all was a pleasurable experience.

The reason why I've been contracting for so long is because, companies weren't hiring on FTEs and I had to take what was available.
Pros
All of the agencies I've worked with, all of them were very nice and paid me handsomly.
Cons
Not one company I worked for, hired me on full time, either it was not in the budget or nothing was available full-time.
Excellent company
IBM Team Lead, Technical Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteFebruary 21, 2017
Artech Information Systems is an excellent company, professional and provides world class service to their clients. They also provide excellent support to their staff. It was a pleasure to work for them and I would work for them again.
Great staffing firm
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 16, 2017
Artech was able to assign me to a project with Wells Fargo bank and with the team and role I specifically requested them to assign me to.
Mobility team works cohesively as a team.
Senior Mobility Engineer (Former Employee) –  cincinnati, ohFebruary 15, 2017
A typical day would consist of managing the mobile devices on the 2 accounts I was the assigned focal. Work on Service center tickets, incident problems or requests in order received. Incidents include application software pushes to mobile devices, calendar, contacts or email sync issues.
I learned to follow best practices in regards to managing service requests and change management processes.
The mobile device management workplace team culture was remote and independent but also a team. We all worked remote from home, but would meet daily to discuss issues, new ideas, or just give updates on accounts or projects.
The most challenging part of the job was being on call 24X7 for the accounts you were the assigned focal.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping resolve end users mobile device issues. Work / life balance was a plus.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Oncall 24X7
Mediocre Representation
ITO Support Specialist/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 26, 2017
The Artech representatives were not easy to deal with and communications were few and far between. They never contacted me unless I called them. I enjoyed the company I was placed with and the people were great.
Senior Developer/Onsite Coordinator/ Infogix Admin
Senior Developer/Onsite Coordinator/Infogix Admin (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 17, 2017
I learned Infogix Assure, Insight. Perceive applications and how to support it services, and issues.
I learned from my coworkers a new understanding of another culture and how we can grow to work more as a team even through communication issues.]
A typical day was never knowing what you were going to have happen, but meant working with Developers, and helping them with issues handling incidents and problems as they came up. Working with multiple groups and clients for a common goal.
Pros
a lot of work
Cons
communication issues, being a contract position
Friendly environment
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJanuary 16, 2017
Nice environment and family oriented. Management and HR are really fun to work with, They are able to match your skills to the right job requisition.
Hands off Contracting firm
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJJanuary 16, 2017
Responds well to questions, do not expect hand holding.
Expected to be a professional, treats you as a professional.

Online labor time claiming is easy to use. Many of my IBM staff were Artech contractors.
Pros
Limited labor overhead to get paid
Cons
fully dependent on the end client for work
Provides flexible work life
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 12, 2017
Provides flexible work life and allows you to hone or grow your skills, They have work all over the country and different type of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Artech Information Systems L.L.C.. Our community is ready to answer.