We are looking for a Project Manager with 3 -4 years of hands on experience managing technical projects.
- Provide task tracking, resource allocations, quality assurance, technology review, research, budget monitoring and weekly status reports.
- Manage functional teams, assist with budgets, manage vendor/client relationships and provide work plans for developmental projects.
- Provide support services
- Identify and manage risk
- Act as liaison between government management and contractors to define work needed to ensure work is accomplished as required.
- Provide full user support for agency’s standard application software in order to meet user/agency needs.
SPECIFIC POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct training in order to develop agency personnel skills in the operations and capabilities of applications and systems.
- Implement system security measures such as backups, access control, system accounting and disaster recovery in order to maintain system integrity and availability.
- Install and configure internal hardware components such as memory, disk and tape drives in multi-user, personal computers (PCs) and WMATA servers in order to maintain or enhance system operation and capabilities
- Perform troubleshooting and fault isolation on PCs, servers, LANS or related system components in simple configurations in order to maintain system availability
- Provides leadership based on best practices from all offices, a keen understanding of strategic priorities, and the ability to anticipate the Authority’s IT requirements
- Experience troubleshooting computer problems (hardware and/or software).
- Hold an associate’s degree from an accredited educational institution in computer information systems or a directly related field.
- Experience in Microsoft Office package - Visio, Outlook, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft project.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and approves system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions, and back out procedures.
- Oversees the administration of a Quality Control program and ensures that proper development-to-production of new systems and enhancements to existing systems are in compliance with approved standards.
RESPONSIBILITY/OVERSIGHT - FINANCIAL & SUPERVISORY
- Functions as a lead worker doing the work similar to those in the work unit; responsibility for training, instruction, setting the work pace.
Indeed - 2 years ago
We at ArthaYantra pride ourselves on the fact that we maintain absolute neutrality in the financial advice we give our customers. Our...