Arthrex Employee Reviews

No longer a good place to work.
Crew Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 13, 2017
All the positive reviews must be fake. Smoke and mirrors. All negative reviews got deleted. If you already have a good job do leave it for this place! Big mistake. This is a terrible place to work at. 99% of the people are miserable. Place is run like a prison! False repatriation of being a good company. This is not a good company to work for.
Pros
The economy is doing well and unemployment is at a all time low, so finding another job should be easy.
Cons
Terrible culture, no teamwork. Lots of back stabbers. HR is evil. Negative work environment
Needs new management
Finishing Technician (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLApril 10, 2017
They hire friends for management and they do not know how to treat or talk to employees. The pay is horrible and the benefits are expensive. I am about to graduate with my BS in management but I am working under a lead with no management experience and no degrees.
Great workplace environment,
Intern/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 16, 2017
A day at Arthrex is filled with great coworkers surrounding you helping each other to get work done. Free lunch is a great benefit that many other companies do not offer.
Extremely busy orthopedic company
Distal Extremity Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 20, 2017
Great company, great management, and great products.

The only downside is that we were so busy that we were spread thin on a daily basis trying to cover cases, set up for upcoming cases, and get around the greater Denver area.
Excellent benefits and company culture
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Arthrex treats their employees extremely well. Exceptional benefits unmatched by few companies. One of the top 100 companies.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Difficult to change positions in the company.
Excellent work place
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLDecember 8, 2016
Excellent work place and friendly. I loved working there, and learned a lot!. It's a unique company, I felt there like a family member of an amazing company.
Productive, fast pace working environment
Cleaning Tech (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLNovember 21, 2016
Work day is face paced and enjoyable. I'v learned the process one medical device has to go through to be finalized. Management is also enjoyable and understanding. Work place is pretty culturally diverse, so you get to learn a lot of fun new things from different people. The hardest part of the job is either waking up early in order to be out there by 5 am or if you work night shift having to go in and stay till 2 or 2:30am, Makes it pretty difficult to work other things like school etc around your already given 1 year schedule. But in light of having a year schedule in advance is they give you 5 days in a row off, aside from every Sunday and 2 other days off a week prior( rotating schedule). So you can plan vacation or important things going on without using your PTO.
Pros
free lunches, 100% paid health insurance with requirements
Cons
Earlier then usual mornings
good place to work
Medical Device Sales (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 29, 2016
I would recommend working here to others.It is always busy and I enjoy the people I work with. I feel I am always learning and the day flies by. I am excited I joined the team.
Great
Account Receivable (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 17, 2016
Great Company to work for, I learned a lot.
• Post customer payments by recording wires, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Process credit cards payments and reconcile daily credit cards settlements.
• Validate refund requests for accuracy and proper documentation
• Allocate all adjustments/credits to their correct corresponding project codes and/or GL codes, in an accurate and timely manner
• Research all adjustments and credits to invoicing for any issues and to ensure accuracy, proper documentation and approvals
Arthrex, Inc.- Fantastic Company
CNC Programming/Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL 34108April 18, 2016
Arthrex is an incredible company to work with. They have a reputation in Naples, FL (headquarters location) for being one of the most sought-after companies for employment. Arthrex has very friendly staff, and offers unique learning opportunities for interns. They also offer many benefits that are not often offered to interns. I would highly recommend this company to anyone applying for a career or internship.
Pros
Creativity Opportunities, Friendly Staff, Free Lunch, Schedule Flexibility, Great Pay
Cons
N/a
Innovative Medical Company that is extremely competive
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 5, 2016
Rated top 100 places to work for by fortune, Arthrex is an extremely diverse and rewarding company to work for. A very strong family culture helps break down formality and allow employees to get to work on what's important, helping surgeons treat patients better. Many employees who stay have massive opportunities to grow in a company that is growing at double digit percentages. Loyalty to the company is prized, and everyone receives phenomenal health care benefits, and free lunch everyday. I worked many roles across the Arthrex supply chain, and can say each department I worked at mirrors these company values.

The only con can be a pro for some employees, and that is the Job Location. Naples, FL has a median age of 66, and while a beautiful beach town, it can become quite lonely for folks single and younger.
Pros
Free Lunches Great Opportunity
Cons
Job Location
great place to work
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 22, 2016
The compant is is committed growth and has been changing to adapt from a small company. Still closely managed by the founder. It is a great place to work.
Fast Growing fast paced environment
Sr. Design Engineer, Pilot Production (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 31, 2016
Fast growing company with a great workload and plenty of training offered. Great place to expand your career and be a part of a team.
Pros
Free lunches
Great products. Very little training
SURGICAL DEVICE SALES/INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 19, 2015
This is a 1099 position working for a distributor. Surgical device sales and case coverage. New product introduction and in-service for techs and surgeons
review
Packaging cr2 (Former Employee) –  Naples FloridaSeptember 19, 2015
I worked in a clean room environment which consisted of very accurate detailed work using BOM machine operations and strict quality control.
Pros
free lunch great insurance and good pay
Cons
started out with low pay for the work that was put out.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2015
I love the job culture and diversity. Everyone is treated as an equal and with the up most respect. My co-workers are very respectful and helpful. The owner is focused not only on the customers but also on the employees to assure we provide every customer with the best customer service.
Pros
Free lunch, free medical service, 401k
Cons
N/a
Great Company with great benefits
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 27, 2015
But your happiness at the company depends on the section and site that you are located. There are different environments in different building/departments, that's for sure. You may happen to end up in one where you are making great money and have great benefits but you are miserable because your department isn't properly run. It's terrible because you are working for a great company with a great salary and great benefits but you are still miserable because your needs are not met, the work is not evenly distributed and you feel like you are working a lot harder than others and the rest of the group is constantly laughing and joking and management is ok and joins in with that, not noticing the hard work on your part. It all depends on the department you work in though, can't express that enough!
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
inexperienced supervisors, unavailable training for new employees
productive
Laser Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 18, 2015
a typical day in Laser department, i load parts in the machine, measure them and make sure the paperwork is correct from the night before. I can be running 3-4 machines a day. My co-workers are great to work with. the hardest part of the day is standing alot on my feet.
Pros
we have free lunches everyday
Cons
start days at 5:30am to 3:30pm or 3:30pm to 2am
Technical and demanding product knowledge.
Distal Extremities and Biologics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 19, 2015
This position requires an excellent understanding of anatomy and function of muscles/tendons. The learning/earning curve is very steep with excellent potential after initial learning phase. Sales is not easy but can be very rewarding with hard work.
Pros
Don't sit behind a desk all day and get to work with driven and intelligent people.
Cons
Long hours and lots of wear and tear on your vehicle.
Innovative company with tremendous opportunity in the market place
Director of Arthroplasty (Former Employee) –  ArkansasNovember 4, 2014
Sales/ education/ service for new and developing physician customer relationships

Great company poised for overall marketshare because of innovative, excellent products.

One of the few companies still privately owned rather than publicly traded. R&D to marketplace happens at an accelerated pace.
Pros
Great products. Great company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.