ARTHROCARE Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work. Great products!
Territory Manager/National Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Louisville KYOctober 21, 2015
Great place to work! Great advancement opportunities. Great products. This is where I learned how to navigate the challenging OR environment.
Arthrocare was wonderful to work for...
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 9, 2015
However it no longer exists as it was purchased by Smith and Nephew.

Smith and Nephew was very fair with those of us who were deemed redundant.
Very Organized
Clinical Medical Assisting (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 19, 2014
This was an externship so this is limited. I enjoyed the way they ran their office. It seemed to be very organized everyone had their specific job and was taught well before they moved on to learn another part of the clinic.
Pros
very friendly coworkers
Cons
lunch meetings with reps
Great Career Path
Senior Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Great career path. Upper management in the compliance department really worked to see you succeed. Not sure how it will continue now that it is part of Smith and Nephew.
Staff was outstanding, great learning experience although practice manager was very publicly rude.
Medical Administrative Assistant (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 30, 2014
Back office staff were great and informable. They quickly turned my experience into one that I would be greatful for. They were keen to answering any and all questions that rose from any given situation. They also encouragingly pushed me to work beyond what I thought was my full potential and made sure I fully understood each task I completed and it's processes. The practice manager was helpful in learning how to sort mail, although was quick to make sure the only experience I obtained was where she was short handed: scheduling and chart prep. I was reprimanded for trying to expand my knowledge gain from this learning experience, and publicly made fun of at staff meetings for personal matters. Professionalism was at the top of her priorities although it appears she had a hard time displaying professionalism herself. I was offered a job upon completion of half of my externship, and politely accepted. Upon exiting, the back office staff was once again great, informative, and gave exceptional constructive criticism which greatly contributed to my conclusion of a wonderful learning experience.
Management did not have an understanding of the technology being used.
Senior Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 11, 2013
Management was unaware of the technology used to support the business at hand nor would they allow those who were most knowledgeable to exercise the potential of the technology. They also lacked professionalism, motivational and communicative skills.
great physician
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 28, 2013
The physician is great! staff was very positive and got along well. There was always room and time for more learning.
Fun work place, great co-workers.
Medical Assisting Externship (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 7, 2013
Learned Insurance Verification, Scanning, Purgeing, Rooming Patients and taking Co-pays. Loved working with my co-workers, great energy and very nice. The hardest part of the job was getting put behind and running around. The most enjoyable part of being a Medical Assistant is knowing that u helped patients and seeing them leave happy.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
short lunch breaks.
productive and fun work place with lots of advancement
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 6, 2013
check patients in and out, answer phones, make appointments and do general office duties such as: file, fax, copy ect...
productive fun work place
Customer Service/Order Entry Rep II (Former Employee) –  Oak hill, txMay 29, 2012
productive fun work place. located in oak hill. great oppurtunity for advancement as long as you are not in the order entry dept.
Pros
pay
Cons
location
A Brilliant Doctor
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZApril 12, 2012
A brilliant doctor to work for. The training provided was exceptional due to the fact that they rotate you through different positions and it gives you a feel for the different areas.