Arthur Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Depressing and hostile work environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOOctober 9, 2017
When I first started working for this company, it was fun and rewarding. . Then, the director of the program started being very hateful and manipulative towards me and other employees. They have high turn over in the program I worked in and treat the clients with about as much respect as they treat some of their staff. I just hope they either get it together or they think about staff change a on a level other than the "bottom of the totem pole". Maybe the adult case management supervisors and director should be evaluated. But, everyone in upper management is pretty chummy with each other. So I bet that won't ever happen. Don't waste your time. You won't be supported for advancement and they will lie to your face, then tell someone else something different.
Pros
Fun coworkers, direct supervisor was great.
Cons
Very minimal training and no standard operating procedures, hostile environment, no room to advance, not enough pay for amount of work put in, upper management says case managers are scum.
fine place to work
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fulton, MOJuly 8, 2015
little room for advancement, working environment can be stressful at times, co workers are nice, not much training is given once you begin
GREAT company to work for
Targeted Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOJuly 8, 2013
This company uses person centered plans. Great supervision. Fantastic co workers. Nothing but good things to say about them.
Pros
putting clients first
Cons
have to wait for travel reimbursement...it comes in well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthur Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Arthur Center Reviews by Location