Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor does the scheduling of Maintenance workers and equipment for weekly
and monthly maintenance. Checks to be sure jobs are done safely and correctly. Supervisory duties include:
- Training and evaluation of maintenance workers.
- Supervise maintenance of air conditioning equipment.
- Supervise maintenance of generators.
- Ensures all work is done safely.
- Recommends purchase of new maintenance equipment.
- Ability to work with others in professional manor.
- A neat and professional appearance is required.
- Maintain reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Read and follow all requirements and policies in the Job Description and Artichoke Joe’s Personnel Policies.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
The establishment was a family founded and family owned business since 1916. The one-room Joe's Pool Parlor switched names to Artichoke...